“Great Experience”

Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Halifax, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Thanks Francisco Xavier for the great service on all our requests. This was a wonderful experience at the end of our vacation. The outdoor patio was beautiful....

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
MauriceM_10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, 12 May 2012
Dear Cheveauxblondes, thank you for deciding to stayy with us, and thank you for taking the time to tell the world about it! We are very proud of our staff, including Francisco, who is one of our very best providers of service excellence. You will be pleased to know that Francisco has recently been promoted to Front Office Supervisor and Lead Trainer of our hotel. Please come and see us again when in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I needed a place to stop along the interstate for a 2 hour teleconference. I did not know where along the interstate I would be when I would need to pull over so I stopped in unannounced. I'm a frequent stayer at HI's but was super surprised when they let me use their conference room for free. Not only did they provide a place for me to have my meeting but also went out of their way to make sure my wife had some lunch and a place to lounge while waiting. THANKS YOU HI Ft. Myers. Well done!

1 Thank GD R
MauriceM_10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear GD R--thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with fellow travelers. We take pride in "surprising" the guests a little bit by going above and beyond. We ask our team to discover at least one amenity or service they can provide our guests every day without being asked. Feedback like yours will be shared so it reinforces the notion of provifding proactive service to our guests.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I made a reservation at this Holiday Inn based on reviews I had read on tripadvisor. I'm so glad I did. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the service was outstanding. It far surpassed what I think of as a Holiday Inn and I'd put it in line with a more upscale hotel. The booths in the restaurant had individual TVs, which my kids loved. The pool was nice, the work out room was small but well equipped and clean and the staff, from housekeepers to front desk to wait staff were all very professional, courteous and helpful. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Sox fan---great to hear we lived up to our advance billing!! Thanks for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments. Please come back and see us again, hopefully soon!
St. Paul
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This hotel was a great experience. The staff was friendly and accomodating, especially Francisco Xavier. They went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. My room was clean and the decor was inviting and modern. The pool is large and there are plenty of tables and chairs for lounging. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others coming to the Fort Myers area, particularly if they are coming down for Spring Training.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear Hayley B- very nice of you to give the positve feedback on our amenities and staff. Francisco, a recent graduate of our local Resort School, FGCU, has just been promoted to supervisor! He is quite the asset, a natural provider of guest service. Please come back and see us again soon!
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Just wanted to Thank Francisco Xavier and the outstanding guest service he showed during our stay ath the beautiful hotel. Francisco went above and beyond for every request we had. My wife and I were there for interviews and we were nervous as it was, but Francisco went out of his way to make sure we felt comfortable with the hotel, our room, directions to everywhere we went, etc. He never stopped with his guest service. I also noticed this wasn't just with us but with everyone that came through the front door. I've been in the hospitality industry for over 20 years and Francisco can work for me any day of the week. Thanks again Francisco!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear Mark B--so great of you to take the time to tell the world how much you enjoyed our hotel and our front desk supervisor, Francisco. Please don't steal him, he is one of our best guest service ambassadors!!:). Hope to meet you next time.
Pownal, Vermont
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This hotel is terrific. great food, Julio Morales, manager, is so accomodating and cheerful.
Near the new JetBlue Red Sox park, airport. car rental so much less expensive than at the airport.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
MauriceM_10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear Manderson--it was great that you were able to meet Julio, he has been an excellent addition to our hospitality team. We hope you will make our hotel your home away from home for all your trips to Ft. Myers!
Iowa
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Location great, bar great, rooms nice, very clean and very comfortable hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Mr. H--thanks for sharing your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. We appreciate you taking the time and we feel as though we are equally situated and set up for business and leisure guests. Hope to meet you next time!