Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$103
US$93
US$127
US$114
US$72
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$59
US$99
FourPoints.com
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$120
US$117
US$195
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$64
All reviewsnicole loganfront deskmeeting roomhighly recommend this hotelspecial thanksbreakfast was deliciousthe entire staffa great staybreakfast roomhousekeeping staffclean roomseach morningdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationfree breakfastbaseball tournamentft
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Last December my basketball team stayed in the hotel for a basketball tournament" Queen of the Palms". Lucie took our reservation with great thoughtfulness and consideration, which made me feel very comfortable about our stay before we arrived there. The location was also very easy to access from I-75. On our arrival the staff was there to greet us with COURTESY and PROFESSIONALISM. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions to places in Ft. Myers. The breakfast was just what my team needed in the morning to get our day off to a GREAT start. The rooms very clean and the beds were very comfortable. My team and parents enjoyed their stay very much.
Our stay was outstanding and we will HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel to many of the teams here in Palm Beach County.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We recently stayed in Fort Myers for a Perfect Game event (baseball). This hotel was an easy trip to the fields where the showcase was being held. The staff was professional & MORE than friendly!!! Our room was VERY clean & the beds in the queen suite we had were awesome!! Best sleep I have had in awhile in a Holiday inn & we travel allot. Only thing I could see improving on, would be the breakfast. Maybe some more options. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Go see the manatees at manatee park! Its free except for parking (only 1 dollar for an hour). Its just 2 exits away! Well worth it......Butterfly Garden there too! : )

Room Tip: I always ask for Queen beds and this hotel has them!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I stay a few times a month and have always had great service. The staff is friendly and always eager to help. I had a complaint on noise from a group of kids and it was addressed immediately. Any bad review on this place is not justified. It is ways quiet and has very comfortable pillows to go with the beds. It is in a great location so you don't have to far for much everything is located acrossed the street

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank usfbull24
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I travel to Ft Myers several times a week for business and have stayed in many hotels in Ft Myers. This is by far the best in town.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Robert6969
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Love this hotel. Very nice room with comfy beds. Great shower, very clean. Breakfast was yummy with lots of choices. Friendly staff, including desk personnel, breakfast lady and housekeeping. Great location with lots of shopping nearby. Definitely will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple