All reviewsfree food and drinkseach guestindoor outdoor poolplush pillowshotel in a great locationgulf coast town centerhuge malleach eveningevery employeestaff was extremely helpfulloved this hotelhot tubbreakfast and dinnerstayed for nightsa wonderful stayoatmealbaseball tournament
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Recently stayed at Drury Hotels in Fort Myers. We received exceptional customer service, the room rate included a hot breakfast, evening drinks as well as evening food. The hotel was very clean, beds were comfortable, pool and hot tub area was great! I would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank colleenwalters0
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel. The front desk staff are very extremely friendly and helpful. They hav free cocktails and light dinner fare, free breakfast! Popcorn that makes the lobby smell wonderful. I would come back here in a heartbeat! A great place to spend Mother’s Day!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia G
Reviewed May 8, 2018

The Drury Inn and Suites in Ft. Myers, FL is a must. It's a beautiful new hotel with very comfy beds, plush pillows (best I've ever laid on), and modern decor. The best part, however, is the continental breakfast and evening Hors d'oeuvres and drinks! Each guest gets three cocktails and or beer and wine with appetizers in the evening. Staff is very friendly, and the overall experience was really good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
2  Thank Yvonne M
Reviewed May 5, 2018

After arriving at the airport I called for the shuttle and within 10 minutes Javone arrived. He is an excellent safe driver, couldn't say that about my Uber drivers. I was greeting by Brittney at the front desk and was checked in quickly even arriving early. My room was very clean and it was the first time I had a large walk in shower, no tub, this is a real plus. The breakfast and evening buffet were excellent, food very tasty. Large pool and hot tub with lots of chairs. I only wish my trip was for longer and for a vacation. Look forward to returning. I highly recommend a stay here and hats off the the entire staff.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank jagriti2015
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I needed a location that was somewhere between the Fort Myers airport and the Estero location of my meeting and this hotel came up in the search.

Received a friendly and informative greeting and was soon nestled into my room. The place is big and bright and my room on the 5th floor had two big queens in it - could have fitted a couple of more in if needed!

Big windows looked out to the east, the free Wifi signal was excellent and the decor everything you'd want from a new hotel.

Importantly for a business trip, was how quiet the room was - in the morning there was music playing in the hallway which I didn't realise until I opened my bedroom door to leave! Not a sound from outside could be heard and with a new comfortable bed, managed to have a surprisingly good sleep. Bathroom is small, new and functional. Flicked through the TV channels for a few minutes before nodding off. Good sized TV that worked fine

I spend a lot of time in planes and the need to stretch the body out of an airline seat shape only works well in a swimming pool. Thankfully the Drury's pool is big and spacious allowing you to swim, not just dip. Everything was clean and new.

Timing of the trip and meetings meant I didn't get a chance to try either dinner or breakfast. Huge bonus was the complementary shuttle back out to the airport. When you're needing to be back out to an airport at 5.15 in the morning, knowing that you don;t have to worry about a cab turning up on time was a huge bonus.

Hat tip to both Lori at reception and Christian who drove me out to the airport

Room Tip: I'd say they're all going to be good, given how quiet they are
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business