All reviews front desk sitting area free breakfast oatmeal large room c unit hot breakfast mini fridge very nice hotel easy access great place to stay business trip would stay here again flat screen tv fitness center gas station convenient location
Reviewed April 30, 2018

The Hyatt on the Forum is a frequent destination for me when I travel for business. I find the front staff to be the hallmarks of the guest experience, as they are courteous and kind with my every visit. As for sleep experience, the beds are firm and I tend to not sleep well on them and highway noise can be a bit of a problem if you are on the higher floors. But for the value that you receive of breakfast, pool, and wonderful hospitality I certainly will return on my next business trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Josh J, Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

TobyRF,

You have no idea how much we appreciate guest such as yourself. It makes the job worth while knowing that guest like you appreciate the service we provide. Thank you for taking the time to review our property about our last stay and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at the Hyatt. The room was comfortable and clean. The glass shower was awesome. The beds were comfortable. There was even a complementary breakfast in the morning. That was a good surprise. We will definitely be staying there again when we make our way through that area.Don’t forget to try the treats behind the counter. They are delicious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Cordelia W,

Here at Hyatt we try our best to make sure every guest stay is the best. We're happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

A very clean and nice hotel. The rooms were surprisingly large. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with lots of healthy choices. A little pricey but I was still very pleased.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2018

As for a newer Hotel you would expect everything to work I know problems happen but we came there and the pool was out of service and I have two young children made it very difficult also you would expect the tubs and sinks to drain properly

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Great value, and service, just needs better coffee. I checked out of another hotel to come here on night two. Close to interstate and easy to find. Free breakfast was a nice perk. Great bathroom setup too for a small space.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends