“Average at Best”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Nothing special about this place other than the name. Food is fair, service is ok, very loud in there, Good for once a year visit just to see if it got any better.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is busy and boisterous but that did not deter from our good time. The food is delicious and bountiful, we loved the bruschetta appetizer. I might have given Two Meatballs an additional star if the service matched the food- our server was young and somewhat uncaring. She perked up a bit toward the end, and overall, we had a lot of fun. Their cocktail selection definitely added to our good experience! We will definitely be back! They also took a reservation for six, which was great, we sat right down.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I did not expect ambience from the name. But this restaurant is elegant inside. Great food. We will be back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Its a regular for us,never had a bad meal. The family has been in our area for years, every venue has been outstanding. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I went for lunch with my brother after he picked me up at the airport. Was seated right away even though it was lunchtime. Service was quick and she was very pleasant. Food was good enough that I'd probably go back again next time I visit.