“Excellent paddle boarding lesson with Lauren”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paddleboard SWFL

Paddleboard SWFL
More attraction details
Owner description: Paddleboard SWFL (Southwest Florida) is all about getting people on the water, ridiculously close to wildlife, without negatively impacting the environment. We offer paddleboard lessons, tours, rentals, fitness sessions (Paddlelates and Paddle Yoga) and group events. We launch almost anywhere in Southwest Florida including Sanibel, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Estero and Bonita Springs. Learn how to "walk" on water while watching a variety of wildlife including manatees, dolphins and sea turtles. See you soon!!
“Excellent paddle boarding lesson with Lauren”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

During our Florida trip we saw this paddle boards several times. It looked easy but I nvere thought it was that easy at is really is. After 5-10 minutes of instruction on land my 15 year old son and I had each our board and anet out together with Lauren. We spend almost 1 1/2 hour on the boards wit our falling in the water. I highly recommend using a few hours and get this amazing experience. We saw several animals and a see turtle showed up just in front of the board of my son. Lauren toke very good care of us and and explained things clearly (We are from Denmark). If i have the opportunity again I would for sure do this again. Greetings from Denmark ;-)

Fort Myers, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Terrific Paddleboarding Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

A friend and I did both the one hour rental and a paddleboard pilates class. Both experiences were awesome! The first was a great way to have fun and get close to nature. The second was an excellent challenging, but fun workout. I highly recommend Paddleboard SWFL. Paddleboard Yoga is next on my list.

Visited June 2011
“She taught and hooked me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

Lauren gave me a lesson in October. It was a private one at a location that I picked cause it was convenient for me. She was so patient and encouraging! I was immediately hooked and now own 2 boards.

Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most awesome experience ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

I went out with Lauren the owner and we were out for an hour. She is very patient and also knows all the wildlife around. I really have never had such a great time learning something and getting the workout of a life. I would recomend that anyone going to Ft. Myers, Sanibel, Naples etc. should check her out it will be well worth it.

Judy Ft. Myers

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Buddysbandana
Sanibel, FL
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Great time! Beautiful trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

It was our first time paddleboarding but we had no problems standing up and staying up. Lauren is a great instructor and she is super knowledgeable about the area and local wildlife. We were able to get out in nature, work on strengthening our core and enjoy a little education in the process. Lauren was available when we wanted to plan our trip and the prices were more than fair. We had a great time and we look forward to our next trip out. It's beautiful out there!!!

Visited April 2011