“Convenient”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary Beth...
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“College/High School Spring Break”
Reviewed April 30, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Traveled with husband, 4 daughters. Very nice clean place. Very convenient to restuarants on Fort Myers Beach. But I would not recommend this place during College or High School Spring break. Right outside door of the duplex is a parking lot for Lani Kai hotel filled with police officers at night due to the high amount of drunken spring breakers. It was an episode of COPS every night. We saw people being tased, arrested, fights and vandalism.
Scary at night.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 May 2016
Thank You so much for your comments and yes Spring Break is a challenging time for all. Hope to see you again soon but maybe a different week would be better for you.
Ft wayne
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Management Response
24 Feb 2015
We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We do our asolute best to make guests feel at home and to provide any necessary items you may need such as the blanket or kitchen items you mentioned. As outlined in the check in packet, guests can simply contact us at any time during their stay and we would have been glad to bring any items needed. We hope that you will reconsider your decision and give us another chance in the future!
Madison WI

IN
Reviewed January 19, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing