“Comfortable, Clean, Modern and Welcoming”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stayed for one night before a morning flight home. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was big and comfortable, it looked brand new or recently remodeled. There was a large desk and comfortable desk chair to work from. There was a free manager's reception with drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine) and snacks from 5-7. The lobby/seating area was spacious with a large table/bar with ample plugs for all your electronic devices. Free breakfast was nice as well. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: King room with sleeper loveseat was great!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salted69
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear salted69,

Thank you for a great review!! I am humbled by your kind words and appreciate your comments. I certainly hope that we will get the chance to see you again in our property sometime soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The front desk staff were phenomenal in accommodating our requests. Because of our circumstances we were unable to book entire reservation up front...had to stay on a day to day status. The hotel was booked solid due to recent hurricane (relief workers, home owners staying due to power outages, local sports tournaments, etc). The staff put us on a cancellation list daily...and each day we were able to extend our stay without a problem. They were extremely accommodating and understanding of our situation. Highly recommend this hotel to others. Thank you for taking such great care of us in room 130!! :O)

2  Thank shelleyt622

Dear shelleyt622,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to help especially during the most trying times for all of us. I am just glad that we were all safe. It was difficult at times ( and I worry about your oxygen tank) but faith and hope and my wonderful staff that stayed with me helped me get through and to be of service to you all. I hope things are much better now.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Except for the rude desk clerk on our second day, the room is excellent! Sad that the check-in clerk was so nice but the other one on duty was rude and not helpful at all! The area was nice, all you need to go is right down the street to all types of eating establishments.

2  Thank Mercedes T

Dear Mercedes T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I apologize for the bad experience you had with one of my front desk staff. Rest assured that this matter was dealt accordingly and will not happen again. Again, my sincerest apologies and I thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was very happy when I was able to secure my reservation at this hotel due to the Hurricane. Everything was perfect due to situation that these owners were having to deal with. They went over and above to accommodate the needs of everyone that was there. I cannot say enough good things about this place and their staff! 5 ***** Stars +

2  Thank mike p

Dear Mike p,

Thank you for your kind words. I know its a tad late for my response but trust me when I tell you that they mean a lot to me and to all of us. It has been crazy since then and I am just glad that we all managed to get through on the most trying times for all of us. I hope things are much better now for you and your family and I wish you all the best from all of us.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Quite hotel not far from Ft. Myers airport- very comfortable and quite. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Free breakfast is so so, but otherwise a great stay. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay . Nice breakfast free coffee all day. Free beer and wine in the afternoon .
Rate was great we checked in for 3 days due to Irma we stayed 6 days . No problems. Staff was very friendly. Plenty of restaurants close by. Very close to the interstate.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stanley C
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The staff was exceedingly kind and helpful, even in very adverse conditions throughout our stay. The rooms spacious and clean, very nice free breakfast, well cared for grounds and pool. We would certainly return and recommend the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple