Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
GardenInn.com
US$172
US$159
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$81
CandlewoodSuites
Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

All reviewsfront deskmanager's receptionfree beerroom was cleanmyers airportan early flightft myerscomplimentary breakfastwonderful stayoutdoor poolnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againspring trainingshuttle servicethe breakfast areavery nice hoteleasy access
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We came down from Cincinnati to Ft. Myers for my son's baseball tournament. The staff was friendly and very accommodating! We played at multiple fields and this hotel was convenient to all of them. We'd stay here again. Go MIDLAND Baseball!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
5  Thank leonards562
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear leonards562,

I hope that you enjoyed all your baseball games and we are just elated we were able to provide your lodging accommodations during this time. We hope that you will think of us the next time you and your team is in town. Good luck on all your games from all of us.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We stayed at this hotel last weekend for an overnight visit with a friend. The hotel was spotlessly clean and although the hotel was filled to capacity, it was relatively quiet. The front desk was helpful and efficient. The location was excellent - close to the airport, restaurants, and shopping. A full buffet breakfast was included with the room - typical fare (Belgian waffles, cereal, fruit, pastries.) We are picky people but we had no complaints!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JoanneW0017

Dear JoanneW0017,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and we are hoping that you will come and visit us again sometime soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Picked this hotel because it was close to RSW airport and I-75S. Hotel was clean and staff were very friendly. We were there right after hurricane Irma but you would never have known it. Close to several restaurants and easy access.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank BethAnnM2014

Dear BethAnnM2014,

Thank you so much. I gather from your review that you have enjoyed your stay and that is all that matters to me really and that your experience was wonderful. Hurricane Irma was trying times for all of us and we are just blessed to still be able to continue what we love to do, provide customer service, clean room accommodations to everyone that stays in our property on a daily basis. I wish you a great day and do come visit us again.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel was clean, organized, staff was helpful. I loved the breakfast and having coffee and tea available in the lobby. Breakfast was ok and the hotel is close to other things. Despite the fact that the hotel was sold out (sports--crew and baseball) the staff was still very professional and polite.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank dvm4fish
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear dvm4fish,

Awesome review! Thank you for the kind words. Our staff will be happy knowing that you appreciate their efforts and someone see how hard their work under sometimes a very challenging circumstances and managed to keep their smiles and professionalism. I believe its because they all love what they do and it shows. I certainly will share them your comments and trust it will make their day. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

We stayed for one night before a morning flight home. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was big and comfortable, it looked brand new or recently remodeled. There was a large desk and comfortable desk chair to work from. There was a free manager's reception with drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine) and snacks from 5-7. The lobby/seating area was spacious with a large table/bar with ample plugs for all your electronic devices. Free breakfast was nice as well. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: King room with sleeper loveseat was great!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salted69

Dear salted69,

Thank you for a great review!! I am humbled by your kind words and appreciate your comments. I certainly hope that we will get the chance to see you again in our property sometime soon.