All reviews front desk manager's reception free beer room was clean myers airport an early morning flight ft myers the shuttle driver wonderful stay outdoor pool would definitely stay here again spring training complimentary breakfast the breakfast area very nice hotel easy access waffles
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is nice and clean. Standard breakfast included-pretty good. Outdoor pool is clean as are the rooms. Beds were quite comfortable and air conditioner worked well. I would stay again if I needed a hotel by the airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara H
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Barbara H,

Thank you for your nice review. It means a lot to us knowing that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable lodging when you needed it and met your expectations. It is great knowing you will consider staying with us again. Thank you and we do hope to see you soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Nice hotel in a convenient location. Comfortable bed and a clean room. Breakfast was tasty. Check in and out were seamless. The bathroom was spacious and well appointed. The bed linens were exceptionally soft.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mdignan

Dear Mdignan,

Thanks for a great review! It is very pleasant knowing that we have met your expectations and you had a wonderful stay. We hope we get the chance to see you again soon.Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I stay at Hampton Inns fairly often. They are generally inexpensive and ever since Hilton bought the chain, they have all been updated well. All but for this one on Marketplace Road. Dang!

The room was as clean as they could make it. But, everything was tired. Really tired. Should be retired. The grout lines in shower were kinda grey. The exhaust fan was down to its last bearing. And the towels, man, you'd think they would have heard of fabric softener. I have never done a cost survey on it, but I can not imagine that it bumps the price of a room by more than a buck a night. I know I would pay it without even noticing.

Hampton Inns are all pretty similar when it comes to the breakfast.They vary slightly, but generally its the same. Not here! The oatmeal they served was a little watery, but the real travesty? No brown sugar. I asked the attendant, she said "oh we have cinnamon sugar. What? That goes on toast, not oatmeal.

No cranberry juice, either. At 55, I was by far the youngest guest in this hotel. Instead of cranberry juice (that every senior should drink for its urinary tract benefits), they offered fruit punch. Holy moly. Fruit punch. And crappy fruit punch, no less. Beyond that, the orange juice was just as bad as at every other Hampton Inn. But come on, we are in Florida! Can't they come up with decent glass of OJ?

They had a nightly bar thing, with a couple kegs of crappy beer. I didn't partake. But, they always had a pitcher of ice water in the lobby. That was a nice touch, and the only reason they got a second star.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear DLHirst,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I do offer my apologies for the all the unfortunate experiences you had experienced and rest assure that all the issues you have mentioned will be dealt accordingly. Our Juice company has been notified and corrections will be made. Housekeeping and maintenance department are well aware of your comments and will take the necessary actions to resolve all these problems. Your comments are very important to us and I thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. I wish you a blessed day!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

If you’re staying in Ft Myers this would be an excellent choice. The staff is very helpful the rooms are very clean and the breakfast was very good hot items were hot and the drinks and milk were kept cold

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vincent J

Dear Mr. Vincent J,

Excellent review thank you so much! Nothing makes us more happy than knowing our guests had an enjoyable stay. It is wonderful knowing that we have lived up to the expectations of our guests and left them with a lasting good impressions. We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

The people were always looking forward to exceed customer expectations. Facilities were clean and good accommodations. Location was great and close to the business facility I was working on. Thanks to all employees for their dedication.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank G5527JQfranciscos
Beth F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear G5527JQfranciscos,

Thank you so much for your review. It is wonderful knowing that guest like you recognizes our effort to deliver the best customer service we can to meet or surpass everyone expectations. The whole team works hard to deliver such and we promise to continue to keep improving and reach our goal, to ensure guests satisfaction. Thank you again and hope to see you back at our property.