Book now, pay at stay
US$95
Homewood
US$97
US$89
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$61
Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$58
SuburbanHotels
US$64
US$61
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
US$64
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$114
US$97
US$179
  • Pool
All reviewsa hilton honors membera great staybusiness tripbreakfast and dinnerbusiness travelerrecommend this hotelvery nice hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesswould definitely stay here againcoffee makerclean roomshot tubbed was comfortablesanibel islandmarshallmann
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I lost my connection for a technical problem on the plane and they did not allowed me to cancel my reservation or reimburse me. I tried to convince the person in charge but she was totally uninterested to hear my problems

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry the cancellation policy did not meet your needs. We will contact you privately to discuss further how to make this right. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel, and hope that next time you are in the area you will consider staying with us.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Located in the heart of the Fort Myers area, the hotel is spot on. Great staff and amenities. Rooms are clean, neat and tidy. Beds are comfortable. Great work space and internet access. House keeping staff was super.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andy W, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We really appreciate the positive feedback and are please to hear you had such an enjoyable experience. Your comments will be shared with the staff. We hope to see you return again soon to the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We stayed one night at the Hilton and were very impressed. The hotel is very nice, clean large rooms. The beds are comfy and it is very quiet. There is a nice pool and fitness center. The staff was very friendly, professional, and attentive. It really couldn't have been more pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, thank you so much for the generous feedback. Your compliments on the staff and our facilities are greatly appreciated and we are glad you had such an enjoyable, positive experience. We hope you will return the next time you are in the area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came to Fort Myers last minute for my grandmother's unexpected funeral. Our first room had a toilet that was no longer attached to the floor. Bonnie at the front desk was AMAZING!! She moved our room immediately and then when I realized the room was next to the elevator she moved us again. The next day I realized I left my phone in the lobby restroom before heading out for the day. When I called she put me on hold and ran to find it.
Our flight out of town was leaving late in the day and Bonnie also gave us a late check out. I cannot state enough how helpful and kind Bonnie at the front desk was. Thank you for making a sad and difficult trip as nice as possible!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers. We are sorry to hear of the circumstances that brought you to our hotel, but glad we helped make a bad situation a little more comfortable. We apologize for any problems you encountered, but are happy to hear that Bonnie was quickly able to rectify the situation and make things right. We hope you will return again to our property at a better time when you can fully enjoy everything our hotel and Fort Myers has to offer!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Great place to stay, wonderful staff, breakfast on point. Over all we will stay again, had a late check out to shower before hitting the road. Super close to the scoccer fields,staff helped us find a pizza delivary and it was AMAZING!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Andy W, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers. Thank you for the compliments on our staff and our delicious breakfast buffet. We hope to see you return for the soccer tournament again next year!