See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Made reservations on the web, check in was fast and easy. The young woman at the check in desk was very helpful, volunteered the information on how to get on wi-fi, which was fast and hassle free. This was for one night on the way to the Keys, but the beds were clean as well as the bathroom. No complaints for the price. Only thing, we normally travel with 2 mini dachshunds, and they are NOT pet friendly....Free breakfast was not very good, very lilmited.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank harleygirl52
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Getting used to the musty smelling rooms in these hot, humid areas. Not sure what the solution is, but am concerned about the health issue.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ToCold
pdbpatel, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and sending a review. We work hard to keep our rooms fresh and clean. Glad you enjoyed the bed, and hope to see you in future when you are in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2009

I was going from Miami to New Orleans and stayed here 1 night on the way. This motel I found on my GPS, it's was close to the highway. The room and bathroom was clean enough. Breakfast was the average motel breakfast and the wireless internet worked without hassles. There were an gas station with a mini mart 100 yards away. I came late and left early. It was cheap with no hassles but nothing extra. So I guess I got what I paid for. The staff was friendly but not really very helpful. But on the other hand I didn't really need any help.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Overgrown_backpacker

Thank you for staying with us. We try to keep our rates competitive, along with offering a clean confortable rooms. Please visit us again.

Reviewed December 26, 2008

Good Things on our stay was the Internet worked good. A breakfast came with the stay (don't expect much), tv worked, cable was available, and there was coffee pot and ref.

The bad things were the rooms stunk, carpet was dirty, rusted doors and fixtures, and over priced.

If you need a place to stay that is close to Page Airport you should be able to get a room here.

Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank ShortCutMe2You
Reviewed December 1, 2005

My husband and I stayed here one night because we couldn't find anywhere else to stay. The room was in terrible condition--torn upholstery on the furniture, rusting lamps, peeling/chipping paint everywhere, ironing board full of rust, extremely dated decor. We were very uncomfortable staying here and got out as fast as we could in the morning. I know it is only a one star hotel, but the room could have been in much better condition. Don't stay here unless absolutely necessary!

• Stayed: November 2005