All reviews two bedroom suite full bath spring training hot tub definitely stay here again microwave myers ft
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here February/March 2018 while working in the area. Compared to last year they have definitely improved their customer service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hot tub is nice. Towels were changed daily/every other day. Garbage was changed every few days. Housekeeping is once a week. Room was clean.
Cons: the wifi signal wasn’t always strong enough for video calls. The pool heater is broken so the pool is freezing cold. The pool deck doesn’t get sun in the early morning or late evening.
I would recommend this hotel for a work trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Myself and 2 other friends (60 years old) stayed here while we went to see the MN Twins at spring training We loved this place it was within a few miles from Hammond stadium and other area attractions (manatee park etc.) Walking distance from area restaurants and grocery store etc. The room was great for us 1 queen bed which slept 2 and I had the foldout couch which was actually comfortable it had a full size fridge/ microwave /cook top
Everyone at the hotel was very kind and helpful pool and hot tub area was nice and
clean
When I see the bad reviews about this place I don't get it ???
For the money its a good place to stay we'll be back next year !!!

Room Tip: For the money can't be beat
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Allure S, Manager at Allure Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Thank you very much for the kind review. We look forward to your stay next year!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience here. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. I liked that there was always someone at the front desk 24/7. It was always quiet at night. We will definitely stay here again next year!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

The elevators never work and I had to walk 5 floors to get to my room. Manger said they can’t afford to fix them. The shower head sprays in 9 different directions with brown stains and mold in the shower. The towels smell like the jail washed them and don’t leave food out the roaches will help themselves. I don’t understood the box TVs either we are not in the 90s no more.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Allure S, General Manager at Allure Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Hi Joe,
I apologize about the elevators but the technical difficulties were beyond our control. I am actually the general manager and Im sure ive never told anyone that we cant afford to fix them actually the parts are being manufactured as we speak. We are continuing to do upgrades at the hotel and tvs are on the list. We are contracted with a very reputable exterminator, they treat the entire property monthly and spot treat if needed. Hopefully if you experienced any problems you reported it to the front desk so they can address the situation promptly.
Tim

Reviewed January 13, 2018

We were recently here for work, myself, wife , 5 year old son, and 4 crew members. The rooms are clean, They state @ check in that housekeeping will clean the rooms once a week, or upon request. There is a board at the front desk that tells you what days for each floor. Whenever we requested extra towels, soap, toilet paper etc etc we received it promptly.

There is no breakfast, however there is fresh coffee every morning! The rooms are comfortable. we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. 3 crew members slept on 2 beds in 1 room, another slept on the pull out couch bed, my wife, son & myself took that master bedroom. stove, coffee pot, toaster, and microwave all worked just fine.

The highlight of our stay was the staff!!! the 2 girls at the desk Kyanna & Cindy were great to us. Kyanna was very attentive to my 5 yr old son, she answered his barrage of questions every time he passed, with patience, and cheerful demeanor. She even took time out to play him And his "Mario & Luigi" plush figures.....

Cindy, was also very helpful my wife was worried about being stuck @ the hotel while we were working. Before we arrived Cindy assured her there was plenty around to do. she gave her directions to a couple of parks, and places to take my son. upon check in she reminded her of those attractions, She extended our stay for us without any hassle or frustration, she was very helpful and friendly.

There should be more people like these 2 ladies in the world!!!!!!

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suite facing the pool was nice
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the wonderful review, see you next time..
Thanks Allure Suites