“Avoid if you are looking for authentic food”
Review of Sakura Chinatown

Sakura Chinatown
Ranked #331 of 952 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 5, 2017

I live in Japan and go to China fairly often. I have never had Chinese food that was cut into such small pieces and which had such a strong Chinese soy sauce flavor. The restaurant is run by a Chinese family, but I doubt that they eat their own food, which must be made to please the local American taste-buds. Two of my family members thought that it was tasty. I could hardly eat it.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

I did on-line ordering which requires a minimum of $15 in food to qualify.

From the moment I sent the order in it took an hour for it to arrive at my office. That's just too long in my book. I could have ordered at another restaurant, drive there and back in 30 minutes.

Food was good despite the long wait.

1  Thank DessertsDivaFL
A TripAdvisor Member
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I work in the same plaza as Sakura and frequently get take out when I'm working a long shift. Never been disappointed. Their crab rangoons are the best I've had. And their sushi is fresh and delicious.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident. We had not previously heard of it. The lunch of General Tso Chicken and Sesame Chicken was wonderful with plenty of food. The waitress was so pleasant. I definitely suggest stopping here. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

Try the Steak Kew. Excellent! Large selection on menu. Great for carry out or dine in. Nicely remodeled.