“Average Chinese in large portions”
Review of Sakura Chinatown

Sakura Chinatown
Ranked #334 of 979 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Clean and attractive strip resturaunt serving large portions of good Chinese. Very reasonable prices and friendly staff. I had enough food from lunch to make 2 lunches for $6.25.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Very good service, but my lunch was completely unappetizing. Overpriced for the quality (lack of) ingredients.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

My wife and I say "you want bad Chinese food tonight", OK! We get lazy and don't feel like driving and want a delivery. Have ordered from this place for years since it is reasonably fast. Ahh, tonight we ordered, waited for 1 hour, before we called the place (which is 10 minutes down the street), and they said the "driver was on his way". Another 15 minutes and we called again, "the driver is on his way, if its not hot don't accept it". Another 15 minutes later we called "the driver is almost there". Cancel the order! "no he is almost there". Cancel, cancel, cancel! "We are not accepting the order". Drove to another place, picked up an identical order and ate bad Chinese food. Southwest Florida Chinese food sucks.

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Hadn't gone here in a while. It WAS dated and at best average. Was in the mood and didn't want to go to a Buffett or over priced chop house. Walked in and was very impressed with the remodel very homey now smaller and pleasant . The service was tip top. Some booths and tables and a small bar. Beer and wine only. Service stayed with a bowl of very good fried wonton and sweet sauce. Also a large tea pot of hot tea. Menu is extensive but not overwhelming . I got the Pepper Steak with onion dinner it came with some very good Pork Fried Rice. The Steak was perfectly cooked. The peppers snapped and onions were also perfect. As good as I have had down here. My date had the Cashew Chicken and it was OUTSTANDING. It also came with PFR. Dinners also came with a very good egg roll. Lots of great food for reasonable prices . I also had a Suppro to was it down. All in all a very pleasant experience . In the old K mart mall. Go Here.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Hard to find great Chinese in Florida. Been living here 6 years. We got a gift certificate here for a gift so had to try it Well we loved it. I had beef and broccoli and krab Rangoon my husband general tso chicken and beef sticks. Great good. Not greasy decent portions for the low prices. Service was wonderful. Can't wait to go back.