“Good Pizza, Large Portions”
Review of Starz Pizza

Starz Pizza
Ranked #200 of 966 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Food was served hot, service was good. Use to get meals to go but got tired of being served leftovers, so we visit elsewhere now for that. If you dine it, you will get a good meal at a fair price, but plenty of others out there do the same.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

This is first time we have been there in months as I was getting take out once a week and the food they were serving was not fresh, this time the Pizza was fresh and it was good. It was served hot, and more than enough of it for my wife and I. Will probably go back again.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

A good quick place to eat lunch. Menu has enough variety that most people can find something to eat at a reasonable price.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

As a local of Fort Myers, I have been to Starz many times. The last few times I have experienced a decrease in the quality of service as well as food. This last visit put me over the edge to solidify that I will not be going back. First of all, we sat at the table for 20 minutes before Denise sauntered over. She took our order and I never saw her again. When the order finally arrived at our table some 30 minutes later, it was not right. First of all, she forgot to bring my salad which is $3 extra (that is ridiculous) and the side order was wrong as well. Let me tell you about the horrible food experience! The eggplant was bitter and the sauce tasted burnt. In addition, it came with a very small side of ziti on the plate. The meal cost $16.95 so you would think it would come with a salad and a side at least. The pasta tasted like it had been cooked and reheated several times because it was dark colored and not at all fresh. How long does it take to cook pasta, really? The side of broccoli was horrible and was watered down with some watery tasteless butter on it. The entire meal and the experience was a huge disappointment and very expensive. I will not be returning.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch after recommendation by local friend. Friendly atmosphere and cozy place to sit and enjoy lunch. They had both a lunch and dinner menu for reasonable prices. We had the baked ziti, chicken parm, and a slice of pizza, all of which were good.