“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #15 of 947 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Get ready to experience the best food in Fort Myers! Voted Best Continental Cuisine in The News-Press Reader's Choice Poll. Our menu, offering high-quality food served with a beautiful presentation is so varied we are sure to please everyone in your party. We also have a full bar to accompany your dining choices. We can also cater offsite with a menu tailored just for you, based on your unique needs and budget. Our warm and welcoming lounge is great for Happy Hour, offered daily from 4:00-Close. Dale, Betty and Courtney hope to welcome you soon!
Reviewed December 27, 2017

We selected Courtney's based on the convenience of the location to our hotel in Fort Myers. Our experience was wonderful. The first impression can create questions since the restaurant is in a strip mall. The look inside is relatively small but very nicely decorated. The food was excellent as we tried seafood and a steak. The shrimp and scallops dinner was unique and tasted great. We learned this is a family run business with the food made fresh daily. The service was also excellent and included another family member. We highly recommend this restaurant for anyone staying in Fort Myers. It will be worth the drive.

1  Thank Jim G

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

The chicken tarragon i had was amazing. So flavorful and succulent. Would recommend to everbody! Great place to go with friends!

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

My parents and husband ate here last night and were skeptical since it was in a strip mall and the moderate amount of people inside. However my parents came here the week before and had a great meal. Well they were right all of our meals were very good and prices are not the cheapest but also not outrageous for quality and amount. I appreciate a restaurant that can have consistently quality food. For our meal I had the blackened grouper, which was recommended by the waiter and he did not steer me wrong. My mom had the filet which was not over cooked and had good flavor. The best part of the meal was the bread pudding!! One of the best we have had! Would highly recommend this restaurant for a solid meal if you are in the area!

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited here while in the area seeing some friends. The food was excellent and the service was perfect. I wish I was local so I could visit more often! This place won’t let you down.

1  Thank Jennie B
Reviewed November 13, 2017

The front desk at the nearby Residence Inn recommended Courtney's. As I had been driving for a few hours, it seemed like a good idea to be able to walk to the restaurant as opposed to getting back in the car. Big mistake.
The menu is skewed Italian but the food is pretty mediocre and overpriced. Pasta is definitely over cooked and not al dente. I was eating alone and the wait staff basically ignored me. Not a restaurant I will ever return to.

3  Thank Neil P