“I learn everyday!”

Ranked #8 of 928 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Get ready to experience the best food in Fort Myers! Voted Best Continental Cuisine in The News-Press Reader's Choice Poll. Our menu, offering high-quality food served with a beautiful presentation is so varied we are sure to please everyone in your party. We also have a full bar to accompany your dining choices. We can also cater offsite with a menu tailored just for you, based on your unique needs and budget. Our warm and welcoming lounge is great for Happy Hour, offered daily from 4:00-Close. Dale, Betty and Courtney hope to welcome you soon!
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Who knew that Courtneys was here - obviously a lot of people other than me. They have been here for the same 14 years as me,andt they have made a few location moves. But..now I have found them thanks to a couple of friends from ...England!! They said it was their go to place when visiting their condo down the road. It has your classic SWFL strip mall front - that hides all the goodies inside. Nicely done interior, attentive wait staff, some killer apps, and entrees that were fantastic and reasonable priced. This is obviously not the owners- Betty and Dale - first rodeo. Well done!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Courtney's is never disappointing. There food and service is excellent.
For a special occasion my wife and I love to go to this restaurant.
We really like their sunset dining and happy hour.
Prices are very fair and the portions of food are just right.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Once again, it seems the little, hidden gems are tucked away in yet another strip center! Courtney’s is a wonderful secret (maybe not so secret any longer...I’d recommend reservations), that the locals flock to! Chef Dale has been in the area for about 30 years or so and is seriously talented! The menu offers wonderful and diverse selections and he is extremely accommodating. The service is great and friendly, there’s a full bar with TVs, in case there’s a game you’d like to catch...however it’s more in the fine dining category in the restaurant, with really nice live entertainment in the bar on weekend nights. Great early bird specials, wonderful cuisine, friendly service...you can’t ask for anything better!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We checked several sites for a nearby restaurant for dinner. Courtney’s seemed to fit our needs but to be sure I asked at the hotel desk. The response was that the food and soups were great. Arriving at the parking lot, I had my doubts. The area was certainly nice but the windows were jet black and I wondered if there were any customers at all. Well the place was busy, classy and modern. Service was excellent as was the food. Just a note — the French Onion soup is delicious but so filling. I would highly recommend Courtney’s!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We went to Courtney’s based on the reviews on TA. We were not disappointed....the ambiance was wonderful, nicely decorated. The service was wonderful. Couldn’t ask for better service if you tried. Very attentive. Now for the food....my husband had the Seabass with lump crab and a wonderful sauce. Served with Baked Potato and Asparagus. He loved the Vidailia salad dressing. I had the Ham & Bean Soup....DELISH. For my dinner I had the Shrimp and Scallops Oreganato, Broccoli, Baked Potato. All of our food was TOP NOTCH. Actually this was the best meal we have had since arriving 4 days ago in Ft. Meyers. $92.00 and we both had wine. WONDERFUL....We are returning before we leave on Friday!! Go for it folks....you will not be disappointed!