Myself and another chaperone took 9 people with disabilities on a 5 day vacation to Fort Myers. We were fortunate enough to have stayed at the Best Western Airport Inn. Jose, the owner and GM, was very accomidating throughout our entire stay. With such a large group with special needs it would have been difficult to get cabs to transport us places. Jose was generous enough to shuttle us wherever we needed to go no matter what time of day it was. He even pulled some strings and got a wheel chair for one of our travelors. He enjoyed spending time with our group and the feeling was mutual. Jose, and the rest of the staff, truly made our vacation an exceptional experience and we are greatful for everything they did for us! I will recommend this Hotel to anyone and will only stay here when visiting Fort Myers!
From: LEEP Mankato,MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in Summer 2015, and nestled in the heart of Florida's west coast, the Best Western Airport Inn offers charming and convenient accommodations for your stay in Ft. Myers. Our interior corridor hotel offers guests complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, continental breakfast, daily newspaper, an outdoor pool & jacuzzi, fitness room and business center. These 100% smoke-free accommodations also provide guests with free high speed wireless internet access and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Fort Myers
- Best Western Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Best Western
- Best Western Airport Inn Fort Myers, Florida