Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral
US$119
US$109
GardenInn.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$59
Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$58
SuburbanHotels
US$151
US$139
Hampton.com
US$110
Homewood
US$81
Best Western Airport Inn(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$100
Hotelpower.com
US$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsale housemurder mystery trainmystery dinnercourtyard viewcourtyard by marriottlobby areacape coralfront desk staffincluded breakfastfirst floorconvenient locationnice poolnice stayseminolerenovationbalconieslee
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Is ever going to get a good rating. Cold at 10:00 at night still cold at 7:00 the next morning. I’m not James Bond, I like warm water! Guest services, we will check on it....I guess they are still checking.

On top of that, the hotel rooms are in need of an update.

Not the best Courtyard I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Stay Courtyard side away from the highway.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear M R,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the review. We apologize for the service you received and your disappointment with the appearance of the hotel. It disappoints us to receive feedback such as this, because we always want to provide our guests with an excellent experience. We hope you will reconsider staying here and give us a chance in future to prove this is not typical of our usual service.

Joseph Costa
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 5, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend getaway from cold Connecticut and thoughroughly our stay. The hotel is excellent like most Courtyards, landscaping is beautiful, pool is like an oasis and staff is always willing to help. We will be back!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear ConnecticutTraveler3,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral and taking the time to review your weekend getaway. We are thrilled to know you loved our property and the service we offer. Even though our staff is here to please, it's always nice to be recognized for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

My husband & I booked "blind" mid week stay to escape from PA & first visit to gulf side. All staff were great (especially gentleman on desk during the day!!).Arrived late Mon & they accepted our rental bikes so that we would have them for next morning and then on Friday stored them until rental shop picked them up--no problems.. Uncertain how biking would be in city, but path outside of door let 1/2 mi to wonderful 6 mi canal trail and then Lake Regional Park--nice biking! Hotel exactly as advertised (with rooms clean & comfortable, outdoor area/pool nice) & while traffic apparently an issue in city, no difficulty getting to Beaches.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jill K,

We're so happy your visit at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral was a pleasant experience! We work hard to deliver outstanding service and comfortable stay, and we celebrate reviews such as this. I will surely share your compliments with my team. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back on your next trip to the Fort Myers Cape Coral area!

Reviewed February 1, 2018

We stayed here as part of the Murder Mystery Dinner Train event. The stay was included and in the month of January was a very good deal.
This hotel has some design shortcomings considering it has a large number of senior citizens as guests. The toilets are very low and there were no grab bars to assist you. Likewise, there are no grab bars anywhere in the bath including the shower area and there is literally nothing to hold on to. I declined showering as I did not consider it worth the risk. Tub shower.
The room was stuffy and the air conditioner rattled so much it was not conducive to sleep.
Lastly, the television is on the side of the bed which renders using it in bed literally a "pain in the neck".

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Dear cheshirecatSoCt,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to write a review. We want every guest who stays with us to be completely satisfied, and based on your comments, we did not succeed. We apologize for any inconvenience with the lack of grab bars, low toilets, air conditioner, and positioning of the t.v. We thank you for your feedback, we clearly have room to improve. We are sorry we disappointed you and hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I'm here for a month on a business teip. Hotel staff is amazing. The pool is heated and decent with nice patio furniture in the courtyard area. The bed is comfortable (I normally don't sleep well in hotels but have done good here). Everything is kept clean throughout the hotel. The few downfalls are the expensive and limited food choices. Hotel seems "older" too. When I think of Marriott hotels, I think of new carpets, bigger rooms to match the expensive food they serve.. Here the chairs are warn and torn down in the eating area, no complementary anything that I have seen..no free coffee in the lobby, no continental breakfast, not even the thing of water with lemon slices in the lobby that even the "cheapo" hotels have, etc. This hotel is alright but the staff are truly the ones that are making the Stay worth it for me.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Robin K,

We are delighted you choose to stay at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral. It’s a pleasure knowing you are enjoying our outstanding service and having a great night’s sleep in our bed. Your feedback is important to us as it will help us to improve our facilities and amenities going forward. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.