Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
US$99
GardenInn.com
US$99
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Ft Myers - I-75(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$118
US$110
Homewood
Suburban Extended Stay of Fort Myers(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$129
US$64
US$72
US$91
US$79
US$195
  • Pool
All reviewsshoeless joesclub levelstacy annbell towermovie theaterfront deskfifth floorihg memberpool areabreakfast buffetrestaurants within walking distancebusiness triphome away from homethe entire staffbed was comfortableenjoyed my stayshuttle service
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Crowne Plaza Fort Myers is a great hotel with a ton of meal options and amenities nearby. There's a shopping center 500 feet away...great pool...comfortable beds...and friendly staff. While this isn't the newest hotel in the area, the service and value make up for it.

1  Thank Jeff C
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear Jeff C.
Thanks so much for reviewing the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. My team and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our location here at the Bell Tower Shops is a favorite with many of our guests who enjoy the short walk to so many great restaurants and shops. I was also happy to here that you enjoyed the comfort of our beds and our tropical pool area. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Arrived at Crowne Plaza and was pleasantly welcomed to the hotel, my room was nicely decorated and very clean and quiet. Had cocktails at the bar one evening - - service was terrific; breakfast on the 5th floor attended by a lovely and welcoming woman who is very accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel which is conveniently located near all the Bell Tower shops and restaurants and movie theatre all within walking distance of the hotel. Who could ask for more than that?

Room Tip: I totally enjoyed being on the 5th floor. If available I would suggest requesting a room there. Breakfast served (no hot foods); cocktails and appetizers Mon - Thurs early evenings.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Normanshka
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Dear Normanshka,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers and we appreciate hearing you enjoyed our bar and location here at the Bell Tower Shops. Many of our guests have said that our location within easy walking distance of so many shops and restaurants is a big factor in their decision to stay with us. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our Club Level lounge and morning beverage and snack area. We hope you will stay with us again soon and thanks again for your kind review.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed in this hotel between March 28th and April 5th 2012. We are very happy with the staff working in the hotel and their services. We enjoyed our stay and had a great time in Fort Myers.

Special thanks to the folks for finding our iPad after we left the hotel and sending it back to us in Canada. You guys are great!

Room Tip: By the way, we recommend you to book you room with breakfast, it’s excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin H

Dear Kevin H,
It was our pleasure to be able to have you and your wife stay with us and we thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. I will be sure to tell our housekeeping staff that you appreciated their finding and returning your I-pad. I am proud to say our lost and found success rate is extremely good. Thank you for the kind words about all our staff members. We hope that you and your wife will be able to return to Fort Myers soon. We always enjoy seeing our Canadian neighbors.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I always know the associates at crowne plaza sincerely care about there hotel customers
always greated with a smile !
always the rooms are spotless !
popcorn at 5pm everyday !
the greates is Stacey on the 5th floor , priorty club members , she is the greatest !
snacks, drinks , assorted appetizers , and best of all a very sincere smile and greeting to say hi , how are you , always pleasant and friendly !
thanks Stacey

1  Thank Joe M

Dear Joe M,
Thank you very much for the nice review you sent in on the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. My staff and I are very happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and found the accommodations clean and comfortable and our staff friendly. (And that you like the afternoon lobby popcorn breaks too!)
I will be sure to let Stacey know you appreciate her efforts in the Club Level lounge. I know she will enjoy hearing that. We thank you and all our good friends at Publix for choosing to stay with us. It is a real pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope you will be back again soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food you find up here at the Club Level is more of a dinner than snacks. Stacey is always so friendly. The Gym is excellent and the wings at shoeless joes is out of this world. This is a older hotel , but a diamond in the ruff.

2  Thank Rob S

Dear Rob S,
Thank you for taking time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed our Club Level benefits. I will make certain to share your kind remarks with Stacey and our culinary team. We look forward to having you back again as our guest and hope that will be soon!