LOL... due to some glitch in the wiring, when I turned out the lights at night the TV would come on. This happened every night I was there....
Now, the room was OK. Nothing fancy but clean and I slept well since the beds were decent. You could tell that the repairs and renovations were "kept within the family". Not professionally done, if you know what I mean. My big complain was the 1980s 19" TV. Terrible reception. With the cost of newer TVs coming down, they need to replace them. My next complaint will be the WiFi. This was frequently down. When I complained to the front desk, a person who spoke little English managed to convey that he was working on it. The breakfast was good but the dining room only had 5 tables... people were standing around all over the lobby either waiting for a seat or eating standing up.... which was not easy with waffles. Hey, it is cheap so you get what you pay for... but it wasn't all that bad.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - FT. Myers FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Howard Johnson Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn - FT. Myers FL Fort Myers, Florida