“Not the Paradise that I read about.”

Lovers Key State Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Park is not associated with Bonita Springs Dog Beach. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, shelling, fishing, hiking, bicycling, wildlife watching, canoeing/kayaking, geocaching and more.
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I was expecting an amazing beach but it wasn't as beautiful as the reviews suggested. The sand was course and there was only a small portion that you could sit on. I think that it is more of a place to go and kayak, fish or ride a bike. It was quiet and had clean facilities. I'm glad that I went but would not make it an effort to return for if I were going to a beach.

2  Thank Remycub
Write a ReviewReviews (2,429)
All reviews
in 43 reviews
"snack bar"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We went sight-seeing and found this quieter beach with a good view of the bridge, bay and gulf with seashells, pellicans and other birds.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Love walking the beach at this park. Quiet with allot of wildlife to see.

1  Thank sunsetsinparadise
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I like it very much...was a nice day and everyone were enjoying the sunshine. Only thing I did not like was the port a potties..

1  Thank Surfsidesandcrab