All reviewsacross the streettimes squaregreat locationfull kitchenstayed longboat fishingquiet roadmanatees and dolphinsfort myersliving roomold floridabeach chairsbeach houserestaurants and shoppingbit datedsmall kitchenwasher and dryer
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our family rented 3 rooms from July 3rd-5th 2014. From the time we got there ,the owner complained about the size of our vehicles but never told us not to bring our Suv. He also complained about visitors. We were not told ,we could not have visitors! Also, the owner complained that we were to loud sitting outside our room and told our minor family member he needed to leave. When our family had enough of the constant uncomfortable aggrevation, we asked for our money back so we could get out of this nightmare,but were told it would take 48 hrs to get our money back! Needless to say, the police were called and sided with our family! Ive stayed at this hotel 3 other times. Never were we ever treated so rude. It really makes you wonder if the owners were racist,being we were the only bi-racial family staying there!. Its a shame to be treated like your going to party and destroy someones property over the color of your skin. He also accused our families of possibly smoking and partying, none of our family smokes,and wete certainly to old to party!! Our vacation was ruined! I dont recommend staying here for any bi-racial or black families,its the only thing our family can come up with for why we were treated so poorly!! The property is nice and the kayakes were alot of fun once the owner wasnt stalking us!! Fireworks were amazing and our family will experience this next year at a better location!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank sarjones77
HolidayCourt, Owner at The Holiday Court, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Yes, the police were called at 11:00 p.m. on the first night of their stay. They wined that a credit card refund would not be back on their account for 48 hours. I let them stay because I thought they would behave better. big big mistake.
They left trash behind where ever they went.......the pool area, the parking lot, the grill/seating areas.
they lied about the number of people. foul mouthed and rude.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Court from 6.27.14 to 7.5.14 and we stayed here last year also. He motel is right across the road from the public Ft. Myers beach and is next to time square. The location is great, you cant beat it. We stayed in a one bedroom cottage and found it to be clean and well equiped. Always clean towles and beach towels. The owers are very nice and helpful. The pool is nice and the fishing pier is right across the street. There is a 7 eleven two building away and a Publix about 3 miles down the road. For the price you pay and the location you cant beat it. We would stay there again next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChampMIchigan
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Where to start! Steve ,Cathy (and their son Sean) are amazing. They really put in the extra efforts to make you feel right at home. These mini villas have pretty much everything you need, and if you have wants for more the management will do their best to get or inform you where to get it for you. I spent a week on these premises and with everything within walking distance, pretty much on my door step ,I couldn't find any faults in this review. After spending a few nights being kicked out a bed by my lovely sister, I was more than happy to get a decent nights kip. I got that and more when I walked into this lovely place, a two/three bed and a full bath, spacious living-come-kitchen area. My family within ear-shot distance, there really isn't much more I could ask for. A lovely sized pool right out side my door, a laundry room fully equipped with all that you need, washer ,dryer (very fast) and even detergent! Bbq's a plenty ,we had one outside our villa, and even seating areas. Let's not forget the balconies, perfect for a smoker ,or a sun-godess lover!!

We ate bbq'd most nights ,and it was a fun and chilled atmosphere. Steve took us out on his boat to enjoy the delights of the harbour ,and even offered us a beverage. There was fishing rods, books and other such pastimes to borrow if you needed it. The location is prime , the sea on our door step, walk 200 yards and you'll see yourself blessed with a sandy white beach plenty an area to sunbathe or take in the warm sea. There's a seven-eleven a two minute walk from this property for your bits and bobs. A great bus service on the opposite side of the road ,that talks you all over the island and to the main land (fort myers), on this route you can stop and shop at many services ; publix, cvs etc. We ate out the first night and took in the view in a restaurant, i cannot for the life of me remember the name of it ,it's a short distance from the clock tower. Lovely fresh fish ,you can't say no to.

When we went to the island (sanibel) for two nights for the main wedding itself, cathy had taken care of 'touching up' our villas, this little extra touch did not go un-noticed. Thank you!! We did have a cleaning service available to us ,each and every morning. Whilst we didn't indulge in this until day 5/6 , it was a nice touch. I'm used to facilities offering cleaning staff after the first week/third day and that's it. Having one come to you every single day was a bonus.

To shorten this review up; prime location , fantastic management , beautiful scenery ,and reasonable prices. I cannot wait to one day return, and will continue to recommend this amazing property and it's people to all that wish to hear. Steve and Cathy ,thank you very much for making me feel right at home ,and for indulging my families every whim!

Room Tip: Each room is great in it's own way, however villas to the back seem a bit more spacious and youre right by the pool what more could you want!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lisafaceire88
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The Holiday Court is a fantastic place for couples. We rented unit 2 and loved every minute of our stay. Across the street is the ocean, we used the complimentary kayaks for adventure. The couple that run The Holiday Court are absolutely wonderful people. You will not the disappointed in staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lovenazare
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Recently my husband and I brought others with us this time. We booked 4 rooms. All were wonderful!! Again!! This is our second trip there. Although it's not fancy it's such a warm, friendly and clean place to stay. Location is great. Walk to town center and the ocean. They're just across the street. Each room/cabin, etc. has everything you need including kitchens. Our favorite room is #18. It's the largest and closest to the bay lagoon. We fish right from the docs. The owners of this place, Steve and Kathy, are quite friendly and work hard to make this place so wonderful. We will be returning many times. You can't beat the bang for your buck here.

Room Tip: If you are staying in one the least expensive rooms request #8. Nice water view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends