All reviews flippers restaurant state park estero bay luxury suite floor to ceiling windows saw dolphins watching dolphins complimentary breakfast across the street hot tub management company living room onsite restaurant awesome views full kitchen large balcony bonita springs
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We booked a quick last minute staycation here in the spring and were pleasantly surprised by the awesome views in our condo. We also had a much larger lanai than expected, which was nice for watching sunset. Every condo in this place must be different, I'm pretty sure they're all owned by different people who can decorate to their tastes. We were lucky enough to have a whirlpool tub, which was awesome, but I'm not sure that's in every room. It's a very relaxed atmosphere down at Lovers Key, and Flippers (hotel restaurant/bar) has great food & drinks. The service is a little slow though. It is a busy place because it's really the only restaurant that you wouldn't have to drive to, but we've been several times and it's consistently slow and a bit rude--but it was April, and my boyfriend explained to me that everyone was "end of busy season angry"...so maybe just the timing. Also, there's no poolside service at all, I'm not even sure if there were towels available without going to the front desk. Once we had a few drinks and relaxed a little, it was otherwise a great trip.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We recently stayed here for five nights and were very pleased with the property. The rooms were very neat and clean. The views from the upper level floors were fantastic. The staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. The people working at the front desk were extremely accommodating. A side benefit was a complimentary breakfast each morning at Flipper’s, the adjoining restaurant. The only negative we have is that the balconies are not screened in, but that will not stop us from going there again. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve S
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Our family of four stayed here recently.
The Luxury rooms are good sized and the view is very good. We had views of dolphins daily off the balcony and had one Manatee and young, very nice.
The furniture in the rooms is tired, a chair and the rollout couch cushions needed replacement.
The family enjoyed the stay.
The free breakfast next door is just right to start the day.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mark C
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We reserved 2 suites - one for my daughter to celebrate her Sweet 16 with a couple friends and a connecting one for my friends. Plenty of space, gorgeous views, good WiFi, comfy beds and the spacious balcony was perfect for watching dolphins jump as we sipped our morning coffee. They allowed us a late checkout so they girls could sleep in. Of course this meant we missed Flippers breakfast so I can’t give them a review. We also loved the pool! Good size for the resort and plenty of seating. Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this resort!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danielle E
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Adrienne the front desk hotel clerk was so nice, so accommodating and had just a great personality that I would come back here just for her services. Originally was given lower floor, island view at resort and she changed my room to upper floor bay/gulf view with no questions asked. How great is that!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple