“Nice Atmosphere, strong drinks”

Outrigger Tiki Bar and Deckside Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Very nice setup in the hotel courtyard. We only had drinks on the deck, we had breakfast in the cafe a few times. The drinks are kinda strong, some people may like that. Breakfast was very good and their buffet is a great value.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

The bar is small and busy very close to the pool. Nothing so special as shown in the advertisements...

Reviewed August 8, 2017

It is a great place to hang out and watch the sunset. The daily live music is a great part of the atmosphere and the friendly bartenders are awesome. The number of locals who show up and are obvious regulars to this bar indicate to me that it is a great spot on the island. It does close up rather early though so make other plans if you want to stay out later. Drink prices were really reasonable and the bartenders did not give you watered down drinks. Great place!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

The shrimp was mouthwater fresh. The service was super fast and efficient. I stayed at hotel 10 days and no other restaurant was as awesome as this place!!! Shrimp tacos was yummy, their drinks were yummy too! I will return and stay at hotel and frequent this tiki bar next time I am at the Beach!!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Another great place to take it easy and feel like your on an island far away,great food , super atmosphere , great cocktails, I know that my reviews are real positive ones but that's how I do it, we go to a LOT of places and if I'm not really impressed I just let it go but if there is something that feels right about a place I like to share it and this is one of those places, just can't go wrong here