“Apple Pie”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Sunflower is a local diner. We ate here on our nights stay in Ft Myers. I had the french dip and my wife had the burger. Both were good, but the apple pie was some of the best I've ever had. Our waitress was fun and friendly.

Drew O, Public Relations Manager at Sunflower Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments. Please come back anytime

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Beats me how anyone can think this is worth a 5-star rating.

Home cooking? Hardly. Fancy cocktails? No, don't think so.

Food is so, so. Service? Not bad, but they don't really care too much. I would even say that the atmosphere is a bit unfriendly.

I won't go here again and certainly don't recommend it.

Drew O, Public Relations Manager at Sunflower Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Was delighted to have a Diner type meals since I love Diners, and they also have Greek salads and other Greek items on the menu.
Reminded me of the homestyle place I frequent for comfort food back home in New York, so I will be back. The service was great and personal.
If you are a weirdo like me who loves to see rice pudding, baklava, and jello on the menu, check it out!

Drew O, Public Relations Manager at Sunflower Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments. We certainly appreciate your business. Please come back anytime

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Always love going here when friends are in town. Lot's of tables so waiting is always short. Very friendly staff and food comes out of the kitchen in record time.

Drew O, Public Relations Manager at Sunflower Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Cozy friendly feel in an attractive very clean setting. The food was good and worth our visit. The menu was international cuisine and a large selection. Prices were average and they give you a lot food.