“Very Good Food with Ocean View!”

Chloes Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Chloës is a Fort Myers Beach favorite, featuring an intimate dining room and elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – a perfect backdrop for dinner with family and friends or a romantic evening. Enjoy fresh seafood and the finest cuts of beef in our hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
Reviewed 21 April 2017

On our two-night stay here in the Diamondhead resort we had dinner both nights at Chloes. Tracy Ann was our server both nights and she was excellent! The food we ordered came as ordered and very tasty! Such a pleasure to eat in and have such an enjoyable experience!

1  Thank SharpShoey

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Rude, Snotty, and Slow!!! Had reservations when we arrived an hour early for our dinner we decided to sit outside and have a drink. We ordered off the menu which had drink specials on it for the bar which was 5 steps from where we were sitting. The waitress had to ask if we could have the discount prices for in the bar. She finally told us we are good to get those prices we ordered still being the only people outside. Another couple came out sat down got their drinks and their food us no drinks still. So we got up to leave and went inside 2 people now at the bar drinking and eating my wife asked where our drinks were and the snob behind the bar said im making them right now my wife said we ordered them 30 minutes ago and she spouts off that they got busy. SMH!! Never again menu looked high priced anyway. Stay clear unles you want to over spend and be treated badly!!!

SunStream M, General Manager at Chloes Seafood & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Dean E P,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. We sincerely apologize your dining experience did not go as expected. I can assure you this is not at all reflective of a typical dining experience at Chloës. We appreciate your comments and will certainly use your feedback to focus on areas in which we may improve and continue our efforts to provide the best service possible.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We went there on a Friday night and it was pretty much a ghost town, except for two larger parties, that were also on the patio with us. We had three servers, and our service was still sporadic. We had to ask three times for a kids menu for our daughter and my husband had to go inside for it. I got the seafood pasta and a side salad. My salad was dirty- it was sandy and gritty. It was disgusting. I could literally see the sand. My dinner was so-so. For $31, the serving size was small and I thought the shrimp were poorly cooked and tasted very "fishy". It took forever to cash out. Never again.

SunStream M, General Manager at Chloes Seafood & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Kristi S,

Thank you for joining us at Chloës and providing us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustrations encountered at our restaurant and can assure you that this is not at all reflective of a typical dining experience at Chloës. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My breakfast server was awful. I was staying at Diamondhead,s o they did take it off my bill. Dinner was ordered to go and was good. I took the fish to my room and it was good. Give it a try, just be sure to speak up if you get ignored or your service is bad.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We went to this place for late night food. Although the door was opened, we seated ourselves. After fifteen minutes of waiting for a server, we got disgusted and finally had to leave. According to the hotel desk clerk, Chloes was still opened for business. But it looked like it was staffed by ghosts. Nothing more to say.

Dear HAPPILYRETIRED137,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments with us. We deeply apologize for any frustrations encountered at Chloës. The description you have provided is not at all representative of a typical Chloës experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you in the future and improve upon your recent experience.