Great vacation to the beach with my wife and 17 month old son. We stayed in the Sanibel View rooms. Cozy room, spacious bathroom, great balcony. Only downfall with the rooms are that walls seemed thin, or we had noisy neighbors... Kitchen area was a little small, but functional.
Beach was great (chairs provided, charge for an umbrella so bring your own)...pools even better (chairs AND umbrellas). All beach towels are provided. Two pools that accomodated my little guy's height. Hearty breakfast, compliments of the hotel. Plenty of other restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Overall a great time. Please note that the hotel will put an extra $100 hold on your card PER DAY. This can be used to charge things against daily - drinks from the bar, food from their restaurant. Anything you don't use will be reimbursed, but additional money will be tied up on your card until you check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Estero Island along the beaches of Fort Myers, the 12-acre Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina caters to families, couples and various groups seeking a memorable four-star resort experience. We are also a tropical premier location for destination weddings. We focus on providing our guests with attentive service and uncompromising levels of cleanliness in a surrounding that provides breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white sand beach. At the Pink Shell, "The Only Thing We Overlook Is The Beach." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida