We stayed here last April for week long vacation. We priced other hotels in and around Sanibel Island but opted to stay in Ft Myers. We found the Best Western Plus meet every one of our requirements: breakfast, on the beach w/ a pool and a view. Every room in hotel has an ocean front and a patio or balcony. The sunsets were amazing! Breakfast was good, but the dining area is a bit small. The hotel is within walking distance to a convenience store and also the beach pier w/ shops and restaurants. Chair and umbrella rentals are available right in front of the beach. Jet skis/Wave Runner rentals are available as well. We rented them for 2 hours and had an absolute blast. While on the wave runners, we saw multiple schools of dolphins that made the experience so much better.
If you are looking for a nice, clean place, right on the beach, look no further than this hotel. We would not have normally stayed at a Best Western but this hotel changed our minds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Myers Beach Resort Hotel, located in the Town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our resort is located directly on a secluded beach at the north end of Estero Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico where fiery sunsets will leave you spellbound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Best Western, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Best Western Beach Hotel
- Best Western Fort Myers Beach
- Fort Myers Beach Best Western
- Best Western Plus Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida