This is a hotel and it presents itself as a hotel. Other than the location, this is not a resort.
The staff is courteous. The pool and surroundings are very nice.
The rooms are well appointed. The hotel is making changes to the rooms as they are attempting to go condo (I am not a fan of this.). The rooms have some food preparation facilities, just do not have a full kitchen which my wife and I prefer. With so much fresh seafood available at places like Beach Seafood, we like to prepare for ourselves rather than eat at a restaurant at times.
Nice place to stay if you want standard hotel fair.
The grouper sandwich at the pool bar is spectacular. Even when we stay elsewhere on Ft. Myer's Beach, we stop by for a grouper sandwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DiamondHead Beach Resort is a landmark beach resort in the entertainment district of Fort Myers Beach, featuring spacious 1-bedroom suites, Cabañas Beach Bar & Grille, Chloës Seafood & Steaks, spa services, beachfront pool, guest bicycles, fitness centers, and endless recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DiamondHead Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamondhead Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Diamondhead Resort In Fort Myers Fl
- Diamond Head Beach Resort
- DiamondHead Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida