“great service”

Fort Pierce Lady Deep Sea Fishing
Ranked #4 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fort Pierce Lady (formerly Lady Stuart II) is a spacious, air-conditioned 70-foot boat, located at Fisherman's Wharf, which is at the mouth of the Fort Pierce Inlet. With our great location, we are the closest boat to the fishing grounds. Trips are available daily year-round. 5-hour trips at $40 for adults; 7-hour trips at $50 for adults. Discounts for seniors, kids, and active military. Trips include FREE fishing gear, tackle, bait, and fishing license.
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My son and I had a great time. Michael got a good size grouper and won the pool that made his day! I caught several fish my self. The crew where great anything you needed they where their for you.

Richard Sabia

Reviewed 27 April 2012

My husband and I were on our Honeymoon for two weeks at Hutchinson Island. We first went on the Lady Stuart Deep Sea Fishing trip on our first week. We had an amazing time. The captain and crew were great and we caught a bunch of black sea bass and a trigger fish. Later in the week we decided to go two more times, but this time we went on the Fort Pierce Lady. It was just as great as the Lady Stuart just a big larger of a boat. The crew were so helpful and super nice. They filleted all our fish we caught. We caught our limit of black sea bass twice! The captain put us on lots of fish. Everyone around us were catching fish and they just kept getting bigger! We highly recommend this trip and can't wait for our next trip back to the area so we can go again!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Really This is without a doubt the best fishing trip you could ever book. The crew Zac and Mike are most expierenced and hospitable crew you will ever meet. This boat is awesome! Talk about total customer service...that's Fort Pierce Lady. Can't say enough about this fishing boat. My wife and I have been out serveral time and never disappointed.

1  Thank RickMags
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I went out with six friends a couple days ago over spring break. While yes, the crew were great, that was the only positive experience of the trip. We went on the 7 hour trip, and between the 7 of us, we caught no keepers... probably 90% of the fish we caught were Grunts, which are baitfish. Literally, other people were cutting then up and using them as bait. You would think that for 7 hours and $50 we would catch something other than baitfish. Another note to add, many of the people on the trip were locals and regulars. On the way back, after 7 hours under the sun, I took a seat inside. After sitting down for maybe 5 minutes, one of these regulars told me that I had to move in order to make room for his poker game. There were no seats left, and I was forced to sit on a cooler for the hour ride back. Once we landed back at the port, the same guy who told me to move called out "Hey Kid!" As it turned my head to look he tossed his deck of cards at me and told me to throw it away for him. As much as I wanted to throw them back in his face, I obliged. Getting off this boat was the most exciting part of our day...Needless to say this was a terrible experience. I will never embark on this trip again!

Rosemary K, Owner at Fort Pierce Lady Deep Sea Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

This review is totally unfair. This customer has complained about two areas that are out of our control as a business. First, he and his friends caught no keeper fish on their trip. Secondly, another customer was rude to him. He did state that he thought our crew was great – well that is an area we can control! I want to address both his issues. Anyone who knows fishing knows that you can’t always have a great day. On the day this customer went on our boat, there were plenty of fish caught, but most were either too small or out of season. A number of customers did catch nice keeper fish, but a lot of customer did not. It wasn’t for a lack of trying. The captain moved 8 times trying to put anglers over quality fish. On most days, our anglers do very well. This wasn’t one of them. You can check out our Facebook page for all the fish caught on our boat. Secondly, we can’t be held responsible for the behavior of other customers! And, no one angler speaks for our boat, regardless of how often he comes fishing with us. If this reviewer had a problem with another customer, he should have brought it to the attention of our crew. They would have accommodated him – at least found him another place to sit. Everyone on our boat works hard to take care of ALL our anglers. Finally, this customer implied that it is a bad thing that we have a lot of regulars and locals on our trips. We have a loyal following, with many anglers coming back time and time again. In fact we have over 1000 devoted Facebook fans. On the day of this trip, we had over 40 anglers, and most were repeat customers. I think that is something to be proud of!

Reviewed 6 January 2012

As an avid fisherman stuck in Fort Pierce on business, I spent many evening fishing the inlet on the south pier. That is fun, but spend the $40 and go out on the Fort Pierce Lady. The Capt. and crew are friendly and knowledgeable. If you can take the marathon trip, take it. The first mate Zack will ensure you get on the fish. A good party boat with a lot of regulars and local business.

1  Thank jpsantarsiero