“To the whole staff”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Jacksonville
“To the whole staff”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

On behalf of myself (Billy B.) and Alysia Wood, I would like to sincerely thank the entire staff of Hampton Inn for bending over backwards to show hospitality, professionalism, and friendliness unlike we have ever seen. I have been a comedian for 9 years now traveling all over this nation, and I have never enjoyed a hotel stay as much as I did when I was in your establishment. I just wanted to take time out and thank you all personally, and can't wait to do a show in your town again so I can have the opportunity to stay at Hampton Inn and Suites.
Very Sincerely,
Billy B.
www.comedianbillyb.com

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank BillyBJacksonville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Stay at this Hampton Inn regularly and I keep coming back. The front desk staff and management do everything possible to please. The rooms are always clean and well equipped. The beds are comfortable, and the breakfast is always nice and consistent. I feel very mich at home there!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank JackieInGA
Cynthia G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this review, 16 August 2011
We love all our guests, especially the return guests. So glad that we are able to make you feel at home, when staying with us. Not only do we love having here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Pierce, we strive to be your home away from home while traveling.
Springbrook Township
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Cindy and her staff at this Hamptom Inn rolled out the "red carpet" for us, so to speak, in that the treatement we received from the front desk staff was professional, courteous and most helpful. Our room was clean and pleasing and the beds were comfortable providing us with a much needed good nights sleep. The Continental Breakfast served in the AM was more than sufficent and tasted quite delicious.

Room Tip: Tell them Harold from Haroldsays referred you
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
We are delighted that you both enjoyed your stay and the "Cloud Nine" Hampton beds. As you experiences, our front desk staff is 2nd to none. Hope your journey was an exciting one. Be sure to stop and visit us, when in the Fort Pierce area again.
Bonaire
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Attended my 35th class reunion. Right off the Ft Pierce, Florida Turnpike exit, but nestled back away from the noise. I was so impressed with these accomodations. Granite tops in bath and bar area. Modern accomodations/furnishings. Lots of floor space. Great bath amenities. Roomy bath area. Shower grip bars--2 sets, extra robe/towel hooks in bathroom. Clean & fresh smell. Fantanstic bed; perfect firmness. Over-the-top friendly staff. Cookie oven wasn't working; attendee very apologetic; but no big deal, new one had been ordered, should be up and working by now. Extremely clean/neat breakfast area. Small but adequate fitness area; however, great/safe areas to jog/walk right out the front door. Walking distance to Red Lobster. Breakfast spots close and across the highway; highway to busy to cross on foot. Pool was nice and clean. I'll definitely stay here when I go home and my mom's place is maxed with other family visitors. Definitely recommend this place for even the pickiest of traverlers. Certainly a keeper!!!!

Room Tip: Expect great service, they'll make it right!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
We are so happy your family enjoyed their reunion here with us. Everyone had a great time! Hopefully, we will see you all before the next reunion...holidays are right around the corner. And, we owe you cookies! Bring Mom with you next time for a special "girls night out".
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 12 June 2011

An excellent hotel, I was totally pleased with everything about this place.
Check-in was pleasant. Drew, the manager gave us a friendly welcome.

The room was clean and fresh, and the twin double beds were comfortable. It was very quiet, and I had a good night's sleep. Bathroom was nice, clean and good shower.

There is plenty of free parking, and the place is just off the I-95 which is convenient. No problems at all with highway noise.

For dinner, we walked over to the nearby Red Lobster, which was good.

The free hot breakfast the next morning was very nice, I had waffles, eggs. The lady working in the breakfast buffet was very friendly and helpful.

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. It is a fine, clean, modern hotel run by friendly staff, and is very good value for money.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank brizzyguy
NC
Reviewed 29 March 2011

This property still seems relatively young, so it is in good condition. The location was good for a business meeting in Port St. Lucie – especially as the Hampton Inn in PSL had a Report on BedBugRegistryDotCom (I use it before I stay anywhere lately). Clean and no signs on buggies at all (as in previous posts, I mention I am meticulous about this). Nothing extraordinary – on-par with what I expect from Hampton Inns (which I consider a default for economical choice in hotels since Courtyards have gone downhill). My only complaint is that the internet is very slow – especially if you need to print a boarding pass. The ‘business center’ looks like a closet-turned-business-center. There is no in-room WiFi (lobby only) and you must plug-in. Did not use pool or any other amenities as it was a 1-nite stay.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Staff members were very pleasant. Property was clean and quiet. Breakfast was more than adequate. Good value.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple