All reviewsk cupsrestaurants within walking distancerestaurants and barssmall balconyan older hotelthird floorhutchinson islandbreakfast areanice breakfasta1afixturesinletupgradespet
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Really enjoyed staying here, the staff was all very friendly, our room was nice and clean bed was comfy.
Being able to hear the waves at night was a real treat.
Breakfast was typical hotel breakfast and very appreciated.
We enjoyed many walks to the jetty and rea,ly liked the area.

Room Tip: Waterview room is great
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chris T
Reviewed March 2, 2017

A very nice room with updated amenities; comfy bed, pod coffee maker, real glasses & ceramic mugs (not plastic and styrafoam), fridge was cold, breakfast mostly carbs but fresh and tasty with indoor and outdoor dining. Staff was very professional, informative about the area and nice! Had a partial ocean view and access to beach right across the street.
The AC was a bit noisy and we couldn't leave the deck door open at night because there wasn't any screen door. We did not hear other guests in rooms or in the corridors at night.
We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: stayed on the 3rd floor for good ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dana M
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Room was good - breakfast was typical hotel style. The whole place is a bit run down, but it worked for what we needed. We did request a king - but they only had 2 doubles. A bit disappointing on that front (we were on our honeymoon)...but oh well. I would stay here again as the location was close to what we needed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anselsgirl
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We went here for our wedding weekend. We rented five rooms and kind of took over the hotel.
First off...we had an amazing time with our kids and grandkids and the hotel staff accommodated us in every way possible. Our views were awesome and the rooms were great. I had stayed in this hotel a few years again and I was not pleased but they have stepped up their game.
I will recommend this hotel to everyone I know coming here.
I was originally going to stay at another local hotel but the manager over there got very snotty with me on the phone...so the Royal Inn won out.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank davista1967
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

I'm from New York, So when you have family scattered all over St. Lucie County the best thing to do is find a nice relaxing hotel. My wife and I stayed here for almost a week. Make no mistake the place is perfect, Nice Ocean View, Our King size suite was cozy and very clean(thank you Stacie) The breakfast was enough to start your day. I love how mostly all the restaurant are walking distance Very nice place with a Nice Staff. We're looking forward to coming back again and again. Happy Holidays

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family