Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Local Surf Shop

I was staying in Ft. Pierce to do some body boarding and my old trunks started falling apart... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2018
Bruce B
Watkinsville
via mobile
Great Surf Shop

Spunky's is a great little surf shop. They have all your surfing supplies and rent surf boards... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2018
Charlotte D
via mobile

All reviews sparky beginners clothing ft pierce fun
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Picked up surfboards and wet suits for my kids. The wife loves the beachwear.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Good people who know the area and surfing. Lots of community involvement.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Always go here for anything surf related. The guys are very knowledgeable and helpful about all things surfing.

Reviewed May 30, 2008

Just wanted to say that they've moved to 1403 North US Highway One in Ft. Pierce - still have the same phone number. This shop is the "real deal". Very down to earth, honest, and friendly. Not only can you find great deals on boards and clothes but you can also get surf lessons. How great is that!! I took lessons from Rich and it was the best time I've had in the water. So, next time you're in Ft. Pierce, check out their new shop!!

1  Thank wifeofasurfer
Reviewed April 28, 2007

We booked surf lessons through Spunky's Surf Shop in Fort Pierce Florida and we were extremely happy with our choice. The instructor met us at the State Park in Fort Pierce, which is an excellent location to learn to surf. Our instructor was Pastor Eddy (yup he's a real pastor but the only preaching he did was about how much fun surfing is). I just can't say enough about Pastor Eddy - he was very patient, fun and enthusiastic. My son and I had booked the lesson but, at Pastor Eddy's encouragement, my wife also joined in. He was very giving with his praise and his time. It turned out to be one of the best experiences of our holiday.

4  Thank LetsGo4aHoliday