“One of the top 3 BBQ restaurants I've tried in the Flordia panhandle. Highly recommended”
Review of Parson's Son BBQ

Parson's Son BBQ
Price range: US$7 - US$29
Reviewed May 4, 2018

This restaurant is excellent, if you're really in to BBQ. They have a huge variety of sauces available for you to use as you like. The meats are excellent. Everything I tried was wonderful, with the possible exception of the brisket. I was very impressed with the pulled pork, the chicken, and everything else I've tried. I just thought the brisket was above average. But overall, the food is excellent at Parson's Son BBQ. I highly recommend it.

And if you go for the baked beans, make sure you're mindful of the people around you for the following few hours

Reviewed May 3, 2018

The Best Ribs we have ever experienced in the FWB area. These are fall off the bone and Oh what a great taste. A rack of ribs will feed 4 people unless you have not eaten in a week?
The sides are great also, baked beans, WOW.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

As a true lover of all barbecue foods, I recently dined at The Parson's Son for a Saturday lunch. From the moment I walked in, I knew I was in the right place. The aroma of cooking meats, got my immediate attention. There is a very generous menu with the usual entrees, ribs, pulled pork, brisket and sausage. But many other not so usual entrees such as loaded baked potato, barbecue nachos and something called The Wrecking Roll( must try it). The portion sizes are very ample and everything taste great. There is also a full compliment of sauces to suit any pallet. From a sweet Georgia Peach to Satan's Fury, you can try all or mix to get the desired flavor. With a full comfortable dining area, this restaurant is a complete dining experience you won't soon forget. Needless to say, I have been back there many times. Hope to see you there soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Smoked chicken was seasoned nice and very most. The 3 meats: pulled pork was great and sausage, I picked just two as I felt like extra sausage. The pulled pork was very good as was the sausage...WOW! Must have had 12 different sauces, try 4 one was as good as the other and maybe even better...We will be back for sure. Oh, Michele was terrific, she made it was enjoyable. Tip thou, get there early if you want their Ribs...we were too late at around 4:45pm...Also check out their Lunch specials...

Reviewed November 8, 2017

We went there to try their barbecue. It is a cafeteria style restaurant. I ordered a quarter rack at the price of 9.50.. which included one side. 3 ribs for that price is a little steep and the side came in a very small plastic cup. And the ribs weren't that tasty and they were tough. Won't be going back. A shame too, thought they might have potential. But prices are way out of line for what you get.

1  Thank poppieorjackie