“A NICE PLACE TO HAVE A QUIET DINNER”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Reviewed August 15, 2017

The hostess just stared at us, not a word. Finally I said, " Welcome to Ruby Tuesday would you care for a table or a booth"? Then she woke up and took us into the bar to a booth. The both seats and several large cracks, holes, in them. I said the place should be ashamed to seat people at that booth and we proceeded to another part of the resturant to find another booth. So far not so good. Our server was #1 and attentive. We had 1/2 rack of ribs, baked potato, salad bar and dessert for $13.99. It was worth it. Everything was cooked well and tasty.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I travel often and probably once a week eat at Ruby Tuesday as I enjoy their food bar. Most have poor service, this one had good service and food.

Arrived and was seated promptly. Waitress came immediately and took my drink order. She waited a few minutes then came back and took my dinner order.

Ordered the top sirloin to be cooked medium with food bar and baked potato. Went to the food bar and all was stocked and fresh (a nice happening!). By the time I ate my salad my food arrived.

The food was cooked to perfection! Baked potato came as I ordered (butter and sour cream) and had plenty of everything! My water glass was refilled at least 3 times and the waitress was very attentive.

I showed the waitress a coupon on my phone and she was happy to deduct the coupon. All in all this was probably the best experience I ever had at a RT!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

visited here last week and had an excellent meal of ribs and chicken bites. staff were very helpful and attentive, foo was good and very quickly prepared

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I tried the new salad bar here and it is much better. The food on the menu is still overpriced and not that great. I had their prime burger and it was not better than Five Guys or Whataburger. Don't ever expect anything that great from this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

The greatest common salad bar, always fresh and plentyful and the most flavorful croutons anywhere. Chicken Fresco and Smokey Mountain Chicken were wonderful. You may say we were hungary but the food was really great!

Date of visit: March 2017