“Don't judge a book by it's cover- this place is a hidden gem”

SweetWaters Blues Cafe
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Excellent food and equally excellent service! The place was clean and the wait staff was friendly and accommodating. The music playing was very enjoyable and the place felt welcoming. The food was the best we had on our entire trip and the price was almost to good to be true. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area!

1  Thank aeb1981221

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I love stopping by to have a after work cocktail & chicken wings. Bones the owner alway says Welcome home when he sees you. The music is old school blues,jazz & R&B. People are friendly. I stop by once a month! Love it at SweetWaters!

1  Thank kizzykat06
Reviewed October 1, 2016

We had a late lunch there recently and my hubby had the wings and I had catfish. I loved his wings and we will be back for sure. The wings are supersized! Nicest waitress who happens to be the daughter of the owner. The owner came out and gave us a hug. Quite a friendly place. I urge you to go there and try it out. I wish I could come sometime when the bands come in there but we live in Navarre and it is too far for us old folks. I loved the blues playing on the recorder.

1  Thank Barb G
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Great Southern food off the beaten path. Gumbo, fried oysters, fried chicken, ultimate pork chops and the best red beans and rice ever!
Family owned business created humble, honest people with perfect hospitality.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Tried to get in several times and it has been closed, lunchtime. Seems like the Best Time is evenings and music.