“Ribs ribs ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

From the smell driving past the restaurant when their cooking food you are drawn to the bbq I get the rib dinner every time 4nice pieces of rib with baked beans potato salad an 2 dinner rolls absolutely yummy .

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Gerling H

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Their food is amazing! It is a down to earth atmosphere with happy servers and friendly people. I would put their BBQ pulled pork against any BBQ that I have ever had, their house sauce is great but they offer others to choose from. Go to this restaurant you will walk out feeling good

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Pam D
Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

Great BBQ and sides. Some of the best stew you can get. A real local hang. Not lots of atmosphere, but who cares.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Wildone_Z06
Reviewed December 25, 2015

I lived in FWB for 20 years and visit there regularly to visit friends.
This is my Go-To spot for BBQ. I usually opt for the sliced beef or the chipped pork sandwich. Others that I have eaten with have had a variety of other entrees and we all rave about them.
The have home made sauces, Mild, Hot and Brown with an unlimited supply of tea, sweet and un..
A visit to the area is not complete without visiting this family restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank TonyStreet
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here because it was on our way home. They have been in business for a very long time but if tonights meal is the norm I don't see how. They close at 5 and we arrived just after 4pm. Server was very good. Food came out quickly. Fries were nice and hot and my wife's was good. She was happy. My Brunswick Stew was broth with a few pieces of corn in it. My roll was dry. My chicken was so burnt that the leg was not edible. Tried another one, it was a bit better, but not much. The guy doing the bbq kept spraying the coals with water and the chicken had that taste to it. We won't be back even though this one is within walking distance. To many good choices. I mentioned the closing time because I think I got chicken that had been there since lunch time.

Date of visit: December 2015