All reviews bedroom deluxe sea blaster full kitchen beautiful unit pools were clean fort walton washer dryer up to date family vacation okaloosa island great place to stay balcony view opened the door paper towels memorial day weekend off season ocean front
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Has to be the nicest place to stay on Okaloosa Island/Fort Walton area. We always stay here. Condos are amazing with a great view! Close to great restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Everything you could ever need or want is there. Staff is excellent.

Date of stay: May 2018
Management response:Responded August 28, 2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad you love it here with us, and we cannot wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

This is our 4th visit to the area and we love to stay at The Breakers. The staff is professional, the grounds are manicured and their policies involving the use of the condo and the beach access policies are easy to follow.. Never disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 20, 2018

Thank you for your great rating and review! We are thrilled that you loved your stay, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My husbands work comes here once a year for a conference and I tag along. There are some many reason to stay here.
First condos are ocean side and each faces the gulf coast.
You can't ask for more than that
They are CLEAN and No bugs! That is so important to us. In the years we have been coming here we have never had a problem with either. And that speaks volumes.
We love the full kitchens. We would rather cook than eat out for lots of reasons. And there is what you need to do this.and you can sit out on the balcony eat and look at the view. Best part! There are grocery stores close by too.
We had a small problem with our reservation but it was taken care of by management without much hassle.
There are 2 pools and the gulf is right there.
If we are traveling for buisness or pleasure this is our chose.
This is just for management
I worked in the hospitality business alot of years so am farmilar with the industry. The girl that was there the Friday we checked out was beyond rude. Its really hard to find the words to describe her. There was no friendliness, not one thing engaging. No smile nothing. She was so rude it was beyond words. If she would one of been my employees I would give her the chose to return to customer service traning and apply it or I'd show her the door. I have never written this on a review but this girl was so beyond anything we have encountered in our travels I had to bring it to your attention. I will hope you take this to heart as I wouldn't say this lightly. I worry that if this is what would greet a first time quest it may be a reason for not returning! She is the first thing you see upon arriving.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 20, 2018

Thank you for you great rating and for letting us know about your stay. We really appreciate your feedback, without it, we cannot hope to improve. We will be address customer service training with all of our front desk employees. We hope to see you back again on your next trip to the beach!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

The is the second time we have stayed here. We have stayed at two different condos at the Breakers. I think it is a great place to stay. I was not crazy about the mattress in the front bedroom but it was okay. I will definitely be back. The people that live there and work there are extremely nice and helpful. We got 2 free beach chairs a day. It was very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded August 20, 2018

Thanks for your great review! We're glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to see you back again very soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Great place to spend time with the family! 3 bedroom unit was as expected with plenty of space to spread out. Total of 4 adults and 3 kids. Staff was helpful with any questions that we had. They provide 2 beach chairs with umbrella per unit at no extra charge. Bring your own if you need more seating at the beach. Just for fun, I highly recommend going down to the water after dark to crab hunt with kids!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded August 13, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad you loved your stay with us, and hope that you will come back again on your next beach vacation!