“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We we're here the Monday night before Michael hit. From the start you could tell they were a bit short staffed. However we were seated promptly and our waitress was amazing. She apologized several times that thing we're moving slow but honestly it wasn't that slow. Both mine and my husband's meals were amazing! Probably the tenderest steak and ribs we've ever had. And the sauce on the Lobster tail was delish. The complementary salad was also one of the best I've ever had. It was a very good evacuation meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

the valet is fantasic and starts your experience off great the food is great and prices are right no complaints and the menu has all you want

Reviewed October 7, 2018

My partner and I have visited Fort Walton Beach several times in the past two years and tried several restaurants, but had always left less than satisfied. This last trip, Old Bay Steamer was across the street from our condo so we decided to try it and were very pleasantly surprised!
If you are looking for fresh sea food prepared well, you've found it. Your meal will begin with a beautiful salad with an incredible dressing. We loved the atmosphere and art as well.Our waitress was pleasant, attentive, and professional!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I was in the area for a week. We ate at very good restaurants but this was by far my favorite. The dressing they make for the salad is worth the trip there. I had shrimp. It was the best I’ve ever had. I will make a point in going back there. They also have valet parking because there is not much parking nearby so don’t let the parking keep you from going there.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

After much discussion, we ordered Seafood Nachos for our appetizer. The place was full with people waiting to get in but the service was still excellent! Our meal was grilled scallops and my husband got the Alaskan Dungenous Crablegs. The entrees came with a house salad. We loved the salad with their own homemade dressing. We finished with a great Key Lime Pue with Raspberry drizzle! All the food was served at the appropriate times, warm & very delicious. Highly think if you are near Fort Walton Beach it is worth stopping to eat...