“With The Grand ”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Fort Walton Beach, FL is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

A weekend get away with my wife and granddaughter. I had ribs which was spicy and tender the loaded potatoes are good the house salad is nothing to write home about. My wife had fried shrimp was good but the fries wasn’t tasty at all her mixed drink was pretty good. Now the grand didn’t eat her mashed potatoes seemed to have like the punch .

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

On Sat Aug 18th my family brought my sister there for her 30th Birthday dinner. We called ahead to see what the wait time was and we we're told 15 minutes which isn't bad in this area on Sat night. By the time we got there they were very busy but able to get us a party of 5 in right away. Our waitress (don't remember her name) she was visibly pregnant and still gave us OUTSTANDING SERVICE! She was friendly, knowledgeable about the specials and even answered all my 6 year old nieces questions lol Our food was delicious and came out in a timely manner (great job kitchen). As a manager in a restaurant myself for 15 yrs I know how important all of these qualities are and I look for these when I go out. I was also able to tell who the manager on duty was as he walking around making himself known which is a Great thing! My niece made sure to let our sever know it was her mom's birthday and they sang to her which made our dinner even more special. So Thank you TGI Fridays for making our experience so WONDERFUL! We'll absolutely be back!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We ordered steak and shrimp, petite sirloin and some other stuff online for pickup today. We got a 20% discount for a first time online order. Once we brought our dinner home, we found out they forgot to give us the shrimp (guess that was the 20% off they really didn't want you to have) and the petite sirloin tasted like meatloaf. Vegetables had some bad pieces in it. The food was cold, it's only a 3 minute drive home. I doubt we will ever eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I come to this Friday’s sometimes because it is close to my house. I keep forgetting that their draft beer is stale or contamiated. They obviously do not clean the lines.
I hate draft beer that taste like dish water.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

If you don't have hours of free time DO not go here. If you want food delivered in a timely manner and CORRECT go anywhere but here. 20 minutes to get a drink...about 30 for my Medium RARE steak the was cooked to the wrong temp and had some garlic sauce instead of the jackdaniels. I ordered the flat iron. I have eaten at the fridays in pensacola a dozen times but I will never go back to the one in Fort walton beach. I have attempted to eat here about 5 times and have never left happy. I just will not visit or at least be a paying customer ever again. The last time I went the manager gave me a free app or dessert card bc of the mishaps. The servers are on the phones chit chatting and didn't check back to see how we were til my steak was cold. About 10 minutes. By time she appeared I was just wanting to leave. Watery margarita took 20 minutes. I just don't get what took so long considering it wasn't busy?!?!

Date of visit: April 2018