US$249
US$211
US$177
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach Destin(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
US$60
US$58
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
US$159
US$119
US$196
US$149
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$181
1,007 results
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetcorner suiteocean fronthot tubsplash padnice balconyoceanfront roomoff seasonhousekeeping staffbeds were comfortablefishing pierfamily vacationspring breakan umbrellapoolspam
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I was looking for an upscale place to stay that had beachfront rooms or suites. I had a delux queen room. It had two double beds and a wonderful view of the beach and ocean. It also had a full size fridge which was nice. However, the room seemed dirty and dated to me. The carpet on the floor was definitely in serious need of a good cleaning. Although the beds were comfortable, the decor was fresh looking. I found some of the staff, specifically the managers on duty to be less than helpful and they answered some of my questions with an attitude. There are too many other condos and places to chose from for the same amount of money to accept a place with this many issues. I paid approximately $139.00 a night (not including taxes). This rate did include a AAA discount. Also, the internet was not wireless so only one computer can hook up at a time.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2010

The beach was a 60 second walk from my hotel room. I wasn't a local so I didnt know where anything was as far as food or entertainment locations. I went to the front desk and spoke with this pleasant young lady named Krystle. She was extremely helpful and was even willing to draw me a map so I can find all the places I wanted to go. It definetly shows that she has 10 years experience in hospitalities because her professionalisim and engaging attitude made up for the inclement weather. The room was nice and clean and the staff was great. I would love to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dorian850
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Peggy Moravec, Sales manager and the front-desk staff were outstanding in accomodating my meeting and our guests. Friendly, efficient and courteous were just some of the staff attibutes. Rooms were more adequate (beachfront) and the hotel staff was extremely helpful anytime my group requested additional services. Any issue that arose (reservation changes, conference room set up, business center support), the staff delivered. And many establishements (food, drinks, beach) within walking distance. I will not hesitate to choose this hotel in the future. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank oscar_rivera
Reviewed September 27, 2010

My wife and I needed to get away for a long weekend and enjoy the wonderful weather on the coast. We wanted a place that was small enough to be personal, but large enough to offer all the amenities. We found our place at the Sheraton Four Points in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Our room was well-furnished and very clean; the housekeeping service was non-intrusive; the view from the lanai was completely beautiful and peaceful; and the staff was beyond wonderful. I won't mention the two pools and beautiful ocean right outside....or the happy wedding we got to enjoy on the beach....or the free bottled water....or the fluffiest bath towels. You'll have to find that out for yourself.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BillFlippo
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I've been on the road for a couple weeks now, and this is my last stop before heading home. I have status with Starwood and was graciously moved up to a suite overlooking the ocean, with a letter written by the General Manager! The rooms are extremely comfortable and the beds are outstanding! the staff is extremely thoughtful, kind, and customer oriented. When I'm back in Ft.Walton, I know exactly where I'm staying. I couldn't have asked for anything more during my stay. I felt welcome, comfortable, and relaxed.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business