“Four Points by Sheraton was what we were looking for on the Florida Panhandle!”

Four Points by Sheraton Destin- Ft Walton Beach
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Reviewed 11 October 2010

First impressions mean a lot. Dani met us at the registration desk and made us feel like we were on vacation right away. She answered all our questions, described the hotel grounds (beautiful, by the way) and amenities. Dani made us feel thrilled to be there before we even entered our room, which was LUXURIOUS! We chose a beach-view with a balcony, from which we watched 2 beautiful sunsets over the ocean. Fluffy beach towels were in our rooms. The restaurants were fabulous. Breakfast cost 9.00, but it was a delicious Sunday-breakfast buffet. Worth it. Servers brought the best fresh-squeezed OJ that I have tasted in years. The following evening, Dani was at the registration desk again. She recommended a great restaurant that we were able to walk to. The restaurant had huge and fascinating art all over the walls, and where there were spaces, the walls were painted with art! Great crab legs. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but it was a block west of Four Points. The only small disappointment was that we had to pay to sit in a beach chair. It did not fit with the luxurious atmosphere of the hotel and grounds. I will look for Four Points by Sheraton on my next vacation. Spectacular. And, thanks, Dani, for making us feel like family.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank sha545vb

Reviewed 11 October 2010

I was looking for an upscale place to stay that had beachfront rooms or suites. I had a delux queen room. It had two double beds and a wonderful view of the beach and ocean. It also had a full size fridge which was nice. However, the room seemed dirty and dated to me. The carpet on the floor was definitely in serious need of a good cleaning. Although the beds were comfortable, the decor was fresh looking. I found some of the staff, specifically the managers on duty to be less than helpful and they answered some of my questions with an attitude. There are too many other condos and places to chose from for the same amount of money to accept a place with this many issues. I paid approximately $139.00 a night (not including taxes). This rate did include a AAA discount. Also, the internet was not wireless so only one computer can hook up at a time.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2010

The beach was a 60 second walk from my hotel room. I wasn't a local so I didnt know where anything was as far as food or entertainment locations. I went to the front desk and spoke with this pleasant young lady named Krystle. She was extremely helpful and was even willing to draw me a map so I can find all the places I wanted to go. It definetly shows that she has 10 years experience in hospitalities because her professionalisim and engaging attitude made up for the inclement weather. The room was nice and clean and the staff was great. I would love to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dorian850
Reviewed 30 September 2010

Peggy Moravec, Sales manager and the front-desk staff were outstanding in accomodating my meeting and our guests. Friendly, efficient and courteous were just some of the staff attibutes. Rooms were more adequate (beachfront) and the hotel staff was extremely helpful anytime my group requested additional services. Any issue that arose (reservation changes, conference room set up, business center support), the staff delivered. And many establishements (food, drinks, beach) within walking distance. I will not hesitate to choose this hotel in the future. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank oscar_rivera
Reviewed 27 September 2010

My wife and I needed to get away for a long weekend and enjoy the wonderful weather on the coast. We wanted a place that was small enough to be personal, but large enough to offer all the amenities. We found our place at the Sheraton Four Points in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Our room was well-furnished and very clean; the housekeeping service was non-intrusive; the view from the lanai was completely beautiful and peaceful; and the staff was beyond wonderful. I won't mention the two pools and beautiful ocean right outside....or the happy wedding we got to enjoy on the beach....or the free bottled water....or the fluffiest bath towels. You'll have to find that out for yourself.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BillFlippo
Reviewed 22 September 2010

I've been on the road for a couple weeks now, and this is my last stop before heading home. I have status with Starwood and was graciously moved up to a suite overlooking the ocean, with a letter written by the General Manager! The rooms are extremely comfortable and the beds are outstanding! the staff is extremely thoughtful, kind, and customer oriented. When I'm back in Ft.Walton, I know exactly where I'm staying. I couldn't have asked for anything more during my stay. I felt welcome, comfortable, and relaxed.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank csaeraeny
Reviewed 20 September 2010

Hotel was comfortable and clean. Location is great. Relatively quiet atmosphere...certainly September has lots to do with that....
Beautiful beach - pretty much everything at your fingertips.
If you are seeking lots of "action" and activity....not necessarily the place to be; however, if you enjoy relatively quiet atmosphere, this property has beach within footsteps, pool within footsteps, food within footsteps and lots of activity nearby if you wish.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple