“Good Food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #84 of 612 Restaurants in Gainesville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The ribs and steak were cooked to perfection. The side dishes of fries and broccoli and a very good sweet potato made it a great dinner.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife, kids & I had dinner here. Service was good, but our plates got reversed & we thought steaks were not cooked as ordered. Waitress immediately carried my wife's back as it was too rare. She returned & told us they were preparing new steaks. I told her that was not necessary, but she insisted. Manager came over & apologized. I told him preparing new steaks was not necessary. He also insisted. When our new steaks came they were perfect & not only were there steaks, but new potatoes as well. Food was delicious, but the service was unbelievable!
These guys are awesome.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We are in Gainesville every 3 or 4 weeks for medical treatments at U of F. Our first visit to Longhorn Gainesville. For a chain this one is crisp, clean and wonderfully staffed. Our dinners were very good. Tanya was an excellent server - a professional.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Stopped here for dinner while on a business trip with my husband. I wasn't real hungry so I just ordered soup. It was pretty good. The bread they bring to the table before the meal was wonderful. My husband ordered the lobster and filet mignon. The steak was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Thankfully my husband shared a few bites. The lobster was very good as well. Service was awesome and food came out fairly quickly. We were pleasantly surprised at the whole experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Went with a bunch of friends. Wait wasn’t long so had some peanuts. Staff was friendly. I had small ny strip it was tasty and cooked like I asked. Big bake potato and fresh salad. Plus liked the brownie desert.