All reviewslight dinneradult beveragescovered poolboth breakfast and dinnerevening snacksfull hot breakfastrooms are clean and spaciousshower pressurebiscuits and gravyfront deskwaffleshotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelgreat hoteloff the highwaythe room was niceevery morning
Reviewed June 22, 2018

This is the only hotel worth staying in. The reasonable rate, is a plus but the friendliness and efficiency of the staff is top shelf. The hotel is immaculate and the complimentary breakfast and dinner are delicious!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my 4 young kids and wife for an overnight stay. Best hotel I have stayed in. Super clean..beds were so comfy. Staff was awesome!!! We got two side by side rooms. Close to every restaurant, Publix, Target, Walmart..etc. Not one complaint.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for a couple nights while I was looking for housing for my daughter (she's attending UF in the fall). This place was awesome! Clean, friendly, & accommodating. And a great value for your money! The free breakfasts were great but the happy hours were even better! After indulging in the happy hour spread--tacos, salad, chile, macaroni and cheese, etc.-- we would take one of our 3 free drinks and hang out in the huge hot tub. We met so many nice people during our stay...very fun. We DEFINITELY recommend this place and will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This hotel has just opened in the spring of 2018. It’s immediately off of the I75 Highway, very convenient for travelers. Service is excellent, rooms are large & very comfortable . Included in your room price is a buffet dinner every night. The food is very good & once you check in you do not have to go looking for a place to eat. After traveling all day that’s wonderful. Room rates are reasonable for what you get. Excellent location for shopping as well if you need to get something while you’re on the road.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel and its staff are very nice. The evening happy hour is very nice. The hotel is close to several restaurants and other services. It is very easy on and off the interstate. The rooms are very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple