“Excellent Local Coffee Shop”
Review of Wyatt's Coffee

Wyatt's Coffee
Ranked #273 of 646 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by Wyatt's in downtown Gainesville to grab some coffee. We usually stop by a chain coffee shop in Gainesville, but were glad we stopped here instead! The staff were very friendly and did a great job preparing our vanilla soy lattes. My wife is vegan, and I cannot drink much milk so the soy milk alternative was appreciated! Parking in the area is free, and we had no problem finding a spot. I would recommend taking a few extra minutes and visiting Wyatt's. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

If you really like specialty coffee, wyatt’s is the best in town.

I’ve tried espresso drinks. The place is small and crowded but if found a table you will enjoy.