Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Staybridge.comUS$159
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
ZenHotels.comUS$164
All reviews free laundry service front desk great customer service definitely stay here again basketball court the general manager home away from home cleaning staff breakfast bar living area holiday inn fitness center beautiful property enjoyed our stay we've stayed great hotel bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2021

This is our third stay in a Staybridge, and our second time at this one! We were NOT disappointed. We had sick puppy with us who was getting surgery. We were greeted by the folks at the front desk who were kind, happy, energetic, polite, professional. I want to give a shout out to Marcel, Laida, Eva... they were all wonderful. When we went down for breakfast we were greeted by Samantha and Soloman. Well if you woke up in a bad mood, once you see them your mood will change and you will be smiling!!! They greet you with such enthusiasm and positive energy! Not to mention the cleanliness of the facility! They are always cleaning but the products they use do not have an obnoxious smell. The outdoor area was great. They

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Gramley Alsobrook, Owner at Staybridge Suites Gainesville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bdiuro,

Thank you for being our repeat guest at Staybridge Suites Gainesville I-75. We are delighted you and your puppy had such a great stay. Thank your for taking the time to give some kudos to Marcel, Loida, Eva, Solomon and Sam. Ill make sure each hear about your great experience. Thank you as well for highlighting our resort style pool area. We look forward to having you back on your next visit to Gainesville.

Reviewed May 11, 2021 via mobile

Had a fun experience in Gainesville Fl and while staying at the Staybridge suites in Gainesville the staff was pleasant and the staff serving breakfast was really good, Samantha was polite energetic bubbly and friendly as ever, whenever we come back to visit we’ll be sure to stay here again, also enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi

Dear chrisbutler111,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Staybridge Suites Gainesville I-75 for the UF Graduation. We are glad you had such a fun stay. Thank you for taking the time to give a shout out to Samantha. I will make sure she hears about your great experience. Thank you as well for highlight our resort style pool area. We look forward to having you back on your next visit to Gainesville.

Reviewed May 8, 2021 via mobile

This is a great hotel. The kitchen in the room is the reason I keep returning. They are fully stocked, clean, and efficient. The rooms are clean and comfortable. If you do have any issues just call down to the front desk and hopefully Marcel answers bc he will make sure to take care of you. He always has a friendly demeanor and is very helpful. He is a natural in hospitality. Keri is also helpful and pleasant. Howard the maintenance man is dependable. I’ve stayed here twice & will stay here whenever in Gainesville. If I had any complaints I would say they seemed a bit under staffed during the high occupancy that graduation season brought. The public areas of the hotel were not as pristine as I remembered them from my first visit. I imagine with all the guests they had trouble keeping up. Also the location is great everything is 1-2 minutes away !

Dear xquiles,

Thank you for being our repeat guest here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gainesville I-75. We are happy you love our hotel so much. Thank you for the kind words about Howard, Marcel and Keri. I will make sure each of them hear about your great experience. Thank you as well for highlighting our cleanliness, I will make sure housekeeping hears about that as well. Lastly, thank you for highlight our location. Guests love the easy access Celebration Pointe, Archer Road, and Butler Plaza. We look forward to having you back on your next visit to Gainesville.

Reviewed May 2, 2021

I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel! Marcel at the front desk was very helpful, as was Samantha, who was in charge of breakfast. The one night spent here was a wonderful experience, The room was clean, the furnishings were modern and tasteful. The kitchenette was large, including dishes, a full sized fridge, actual cook top and dishwasher.The price was fair. I particularly enjoyed the Watkins products in the shower.

Date of stay: April 2021
Gramley Alsobrook, Owner at Staybridge Suites Gainesville I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2021

Deary Maybelle57,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Staybridge Suites Gainesville I-75. We honored to receive such high recommendation. Thank you for the kind words about Samantha and Marcel. I will make sure each hears about your great experience. Thank you as well for highlighting the in-room kitchen along with the complimentary breakfast. We look forward to having you back on your next visit to Gainesville.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 22, 2021 via mobile

First time staying at a Staybridge and I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel. I was helped by Azar & Ty at the front desk. They recognized me as a club member and even gave me an upgrade.

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear jebm2021,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Staybridge Suites Gainesville I-75. We are excited to see how impress you were with the cleanliness of the property. Thank you for your kind words about Ty and Azar. I will make sure each one of them hear about your great experience. We look forward to having you back on your next visit to Gainesville.

Assistant General Manager