“Nice treat but a little frustrating...”
Review of mochi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
mochi
Ranked #11 of 32 Dessert in Gainesville
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

This was a cool place with good yogurt and toppings... but there are sauces and toppings on the counter AFTER you pay by weight! Because of how it is set up I assumed they were free but the cashier said "I'm sorry but you can't use those because you already paid..." That is a little tacky and should be set up differently.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

This is by far, the BEST frozen yogurt ever. The Cocanilla is my go-to choice, with more coconut added on top (you can never have too much coconut). Always clean, friendly staff and the best dessert around!

Reviewed August 16, 2016

This is must have after Bento. I love the flavor and variety. They have punch card, too. Love this place.

Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

Great ice cream, soft serve. This is the weigh and pay, make your own. Yes they give sample cups :). They usually have a lactose free option and lots of regular ice cream flavors. Last time I had the cheesecake, aaaaamazing!! The toppings are endless. My personal favorite is the chewy white mochis, like marshmallows but better. Try this place!

Reviewed April 2, 2016

I took my daughter here after we had dinner. The selection was awesome and the service was great too.