“Amazing”
Review of La Pasadita

La Pasadita
Ranked #38 of 646 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Do not expect the Mexican taste you've had in other known places. Carrying dishes that represent the culture of Mexico, you can eat authentic.
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Mexican I have had since I moved to Florida. I love everything I've ever had from here. Definitely check them out!!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed. I ordered a take out order with special instructions. Not only was it not prepared correctly, but the chicken was dry and obviously pre-cooked. The rice had random vegetables in it. The main course was supposed to have a salad and tortillas. Nope. Not included. The taco was loose in the bag and all over the bottom. I have eaten here before, and usually the food is ok. If ypu eat from here don't do take out.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Forget the other games in town. This is real deal Mexican. If they ask if the red/mole sauce is okay, say YES!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I went for lunch and it was flavorful, surprising and delicious. I will never eat at another local Mexican restaurant again. This is a hole in the wall in a sort sketchy neighborhood and I have passed it hundreds of times. Now it will be my go to for my Mexican fix. I can't say enough about how good it really was. The service was fast (checkin out was slow) and the staff very attentive but not overly so.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

A wonderful, unpretentious family place, serving delicious, homestyle food at very reasonable prices. Our server was loads of fun, and kept us well stocked with chips & salsa.