“Good Mexican food on the East side of town”
Review of La Pasadita

La Pasadita
Ranked #39 of 617 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018

There aren't too many opportunities for good Mexican food on the east side of Gainesville. La Pasadita is very good. The service is good. Saw a recent review stating that there was no lunch menu, however, there is a lunch menu. My favorite dish is the Pollo Florida, a chicken dish with vegetables.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for good Mexican food in a charming environment with excellent service and and friendly staff please try La Pasadita. Your selection will be prepared quickly, presented artistically and served in a sufficient quantity for most appetites.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

mexican restaurant quite good. the staff offers a good level of service. i was there with friends and we had a very good time relaxing.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch. As I scanned through the menu I realized that the prices seemed a little high. They had no lunch menu either. No complimentary chips and salsa either. Only Mexican Restaurant I've ever been in that didn't provide chips and salsa. I settled on the taco salad. I think it was the smallest taco salad I'd ever seen. And the price for a such a small portion. Definitely will not be going here again.

1  Thank MSK1979
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Mexican I have had since I moved to Florida. I love everything I've ever had from here. Definitely check them out!!!!